Possibility of making a tag/bag plugin?

Hello all,

I am wondering if it is currently possible to make a plugin that would have another character assist the leader but without being in a party. Ex. I have a fresh level 1 character and a level 40 character. I want to make a plugin that would allow the level 40 to assist the level 1 in fighting mobs on a grinder profile, except have them not be in a party (because if the lvl40 was in a party, mobs would yield virtually no exp to the lvl 1.) This would be almost identical to Matenia's 'PartyHelperPlugin', with the only modification being how the bot determines who to assist. I consider myself intermediate with C# and took a look at PartyHelperPlugin, and I see where I would need to make changes to make this work, but can't seem to find a function that would allow a character to assist a non-party member. Does such a thing exist?

Thanks,

R

On 11/15/2018 at 2:13 AM, Matenia said:

Instead of iterating through WowPlayers using the Party API, just use ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWPlayer() and find one with your character's name.

Ah yes, I had thought about something like this but didn't think it was that simple. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

Also, I know I don't license any of my stuff, but it'd be great if you could release what you're making so others can profit from it the same way you have from my code ?

I'll be more than happy to release it when I feel it's where I want it to be, you will be getting full credit for what you've worked on ?