[Warmane] I just got banned.

more factors matter within this scenario

for example, how many hours did you bot per session? were you in high populated areas? did you recieve any whispers?

battleground bot will have you running with other players. And that is NEVER a good idea, Do not get cocky and do that. If it is one thing wow players hate then it's bots in BGs and what will they do? Instantly report you.

I did not receive any kind of whisper, from GM or otherwise. I was using a relogger, 80-90m sessions with 20m break. 5 accounts, 2 in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, 3 in Towlong Steppes. Grinder profile. Those areas are not populated at all. There was noone around the entire time. My accounts have been closed, which means permanently banned probably. 

You aren't suppose to get any warning from a private server staff. also saying no one was around you is untrue. Clearly a GM was around you but in invisibility mode ? This sounds to me like a GM just decided to port to you and checkout what you were doing. They do that alot of times to get time to pass by. Perhaps they looked up your IP to link them up with how many accounts you have. They can do this by a simple in-game command. and after seeing that you had 5 accounts running on the same IP they came to the conclusion "Yeah this smells fishy"

That was probably the case, however, the bot was in the same zone the whole time. I've been checking it over discord regularly with wDiscord and I didn't see any kind of teleports or anything similar. Not all of my accounts got banned though, but some of  the accounts I didn't bot on got banned, which is weird. Lol.

1 minute ago, Unknownxx said:

That was probably the case, however, the bot was in the same zone the whole time. I've been checking it over discord regularly with wDiscord and I didn't see any kind of teleports or anything similar. Not all of my accounts got banned though, but some of  the accounts I didn't bot on got banned, which is weird. Lol.

Having the bot in the same zone only gives it away even more ? and they usually don't teleport you or freeze you anymore. Straight up account ban xD. And they may have just used your IP, looked up what more accounts you have and taken them down at the same time.

1 minute ago, Unknownxx said:

I doubt it, since some of the accounts aren't taken down. And I can still access the forums, so it's not an ip ban. And I was in the same zone with 2 bots, other zone with other 3.

You are missunderstanding, they may use the IP to lookup further accounts. But only found x amount of accounts and did account bans. they wouldn't neccessarily do an IP-ban. Even blizzard doesn't do that for the mere reason that they do in theory want you to keep playing.