Dont see body and Spirit Healer on the map

Floood0

Hello, i have problem - sometimes after dead i dont see body and Spirit Healer on the map. When this happens my bot just cant ressurect - he just dont move.
log:

19:34:02.301 - [Resurrect] Player dead
19:34:09.467 - [Resurrect] Player dead
19:34:16.632 - [Resurrect] Player dead

Do anyone know how to fix this?

2018-12-16 19_32_29-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png

Server side bug or something with wdb cache files. One way is to record the spot where you get your last breath out in the variable ( some kind of thread running with check alive , record pos, alive record pos, not alive get the last pos etc quite easy logic to follow ) and just go there when you are in ghost mode. 

9 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

Server side bug or something with wdb cache files. One way is to record the spot where you get your last breath out in the variable ( some kind of thread running with check alive , record pos, alive record pos, not alive get the last pos etc quite easy logic to follow ) and just go there when you are in ghost mode. 

Sounds complicated

2 hours ago, Floood0 said:

Sounds complicated

try to delete wdb folder in wow directory.

Basically Myko say make a heartbeat plugin that record Is.Alive and your coordinates. when Is.Alive is no longer true, you have the coordinates of your corpse, and a place to send the bot.

• 2 months later...

I found what problems appears if my character dead and game sessions ends. If I relog in the few minutes all ok, but if I relog on the next day I don't see where is the body and where is SH.