Bot wont buy food (vanilla)

raka

that may have been my issue, I went in and added the "add NPC" seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks for the quick reply, I will keep monitoring it to see what happens. I have "fixed" it bnefore only for it to stop so we will see. 

that may have been my issue, I went in and added the "add NPC" seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks for the quick reply, I will keep monitoring it to see what happens. I have "fixed" it bnefore only for it to stop so we will see. 

As far as needing to add the NPC to my profile, shouldnt wrobot add all the NPCs to the Database? 

@Droidz0

9 hours ago, raka said:

As far as needing to add the NPC to my profile, shouldnt wrobot add all the NPCs to the Database? 

No, some questing profiles has a set of NPC´s it uses and only that, By adding NPC´s to Database u extend this list with any vendor of the type u tagged that u come across in the game.

17 hours ago, DooW said:

No, some questing profiles has a set of NPC´s it uses and only that, By adding NPC´s to Database u extend this list with any vendor of the type u tagged that u come across in the game.

So in my situation, I am running a grinding profile I created myself. I did not initially add any NPC (how now added the food NPC) I do not have the setting where it is only going to use the profile database. I also have it so it will add the vendor or at least should. It mails everything just fine, repairs everything just fine but will not buy food. 

20 hours ago, DooW said:

well, aslong as u have add vendor to database it should add vendors it can buy from

I do, and I still cant seem to get it to work. 

image.png.cff1346382d90b3aa260467c35dd8a5f.png

image.png.cc53292fc55d21bfa9a2541f64edc04f.pngimage.png.405555bd8e0cb607b7083bd3dae7c59c.pngimage.png.1bf571be8e29441f6282ab46f81796ac.png 

What am I missing??? @Droidz  

Grind bot - made the loop myself did not add any NPC into the bot. 

Bot repairs, bot sells and mails items. Not sure what else I need to be doing?

• 2 weeks later...