The wrobot crashes with one of my characters

So a few days ago I decided I would start using the Tracker to gather things and maybe even make a gatherer profile live on Northdale (Lightshope), I leveled my character up to a modest 10 and started at it. My computer crashed due to a driver issue that wasn't related to wrobot so I thought everything would be fine but now specifically on this character wrobot crashes every single time for me. It doesn't matter if I reinstall it, if I'm using the BETA files posted here on the forums, if I delete and install or update it to a different version then go back. 
This character crashes wrobot, only this character. 

It wouldn't be too much trouble for me to create another character and have a go but this sort of thing never happened before I used the Tracker, which makes me nervous. I'm currently using the beta files from the forums because that's the last thing I was trying. 

It's worth noting that wrobot crashes before launching, seemingly when it attaches itself to the process. The problem is only current on the single character through. 

Edit: I'm going to try just getting a fresh client and seeing if that should fix the issue, I've been trying to avoid it but why not I guess. 

Update : Even with a different install of the world of warcraft 1.12 vanilla client sadly it didn't help the situation. Character still crashes wrobot lol. 

Sure thing, here's the log. Wrobot attaches to the process fine and launches ok with every single other character I have pretty much. 

I wasn't aware of the location to get the log files before, because I'm a dummy. At least I know for the future.  I had opened it right when the log was sent, duplicating the crash. 

12 Mar 2019 17H45.log.html