Mail/Vendoring bug

Kalimero91uk

Hello,

I have recently started using Wrobot with HumanPlugin and Frost Mage fighter class from Matenia, and Andoidos 1-60 Alliance Quester profile.

After the Wrobot update the other day, when my characters bags are full, he ends up going in a loop running between shop and mailbox and opening them for 2 seconds saying the bags need emptying in the log. Can you please help me resolve this issue? In the Settings I have ticked the options for both vendoring and mail (and mail sending seemed to work fine before).

Thank you

I beleive so, not sure when it started. The last couple of days. I deleted my settings and now its working just fine. Sorry dont have a log. 

On 3/13/2019 at 10:27 AM, Droidz said:

Hello,
Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).

@raka you get this problem also since last update?

Hey,
Here it is. Sorry about the late response, havent been around this week.

17 Mar 2019 18H13.log.html

In your settings, you sell only gray items, and you have big list of items to not sell 

Gooey Spider Leg, Spider Ichor, Dire Wolf Fang, Small Venom Sac, Lean Wolf Flank, Spider's Silk, Light Leather, Sharp Canine, Crisp Spider Meat, Medium Leather, Formula: Enchant Bracer - Minor Spirit, Spider Palp, Sharp Claw, Mageroyal, Mutton Chop, Seer's Mantle, Freshly Baked Bread, Tender Crocolisk Meat, Pointy Crocolisk Tooth, Murloc Eye, Slimy Murloc Scale, Wild Steelbloom, Hearthstone, Skinning Knife, Gobbler's Head, Large Venom Sac, Stormwind Seasoning Herbs, Practice Sword, Ice Cold Milk, Shiny Fish Scales, Recipe: Gooey Spider Cake, Light Feather, Wool Cloth, Recipe: Seasoned Wolf Kabob, Briarthorn, Earthroot, Vial of Spider Venom, Linen Cloth, Dusky Crab Cakes, Swiftthistle

You have gray items in your bag?