the balance druid is not doing anything except attaking with auto attack

alien509

it was due to he was just trying to use mark of the wild all the time and I haven't yet got that spell. removed it and its fine now.

AS for downloading I don't understand how to download or rather what to do with a downloaded file download  then ? when I open its just  lot of script and im not sure what to do to get it into the programme and use it ? is there a topic for that ??

If you can't find one you like, try creating your own one. Droidz has implemented a really easy to use fight class program! If you need any help in learning drop me a message or create a new forum post ;)

The Fight Class Creation Program that is preset with the bot is actually fairly good, Easy to use and simple interface for the most part. If you would like a tutorial on it please message me and i will post one as soon as i can = )

The Fight Class Creation Program that is preset with the bot is actually fairly good, Easy to use and simple interface for the most part. If you would like a tutorial on it please message me and i will post one as soon as i can = )

Please post away! Due to my limited time ( At work we are moving store I work around 100 hours a week atm ) i'm unable to spend that time posting tuts just yet :)