How To Select Best Quest Reward Option

Stresse

Howdy y'all!

What I'm Doing

Here again because I need help (again)!

I'm working on a project to simplify/automate more of the profile creation process.

I'm not a baller with C# and LUA like so many of y'all, but I have figured out that, with the exception of actual coordinates (which, for NPCs can be gotten manually with Droidz cool helper tool, but will otherwise have to be done manually until such time we can convert from Zygor --> WRobot).

I'll post the final python script once it's functional (can save hours and also lets you have the profile give incredibly useful logging).

The Question

Anyways, my current issue is that I can't figure out how to have the profile select the best reward option per class.

If Zygor and other addons can do it, it seems to me it should be possible to have WRobot make the same calculation to determine which item will be the largest upgrade for the character...no?

If not, there should be a way to at least pair classes/specs? with rewards and just use that to make decisions without accounting for equipped items or anything. What do we figure would be the best database to use (or code to cannibalize) to automate this?

Don't bother with that. You need ingame info, tooltip parsing and your own stat weights.
HMP can do and so can wTrainer. There are already plugins intercepting wRobot behavior, you don't really need to try and put that into your quester.