Anticipation Buff Stacks - Not Working

Womble

Hi again.

I'm all but ready to release my subtlety profile but for one MAJOR problem. Banging my head into a wall atm.

I've attached a watered down / test profile with only a few abilities. The ones with the issue.

The abilities are simple with a couple of conditions.

I don't and can't use a Combo Point alternative to fix this due to the nature of my actual profile, so please bare that in mind.

The idea is it will hemo until 5 anticipation buff stacks (condition = smaller than 5) and then it should apply a 5 anticipation buff stacks slice and dice > 5 anticipation stacks rupture and if both of these are up it will use 5 anticipation stack eviscerates.

I have literally no idea why this isn't working.

I had it working yesterday and managed to overwrite the profile after about 3 hours work and since then I just can't fix it.

Would love any help. Profile is attached.

It is important to test it on a dummy for at least 2/3 minutes. Sometimes and it is rare but sometimes it will actually apply some finishers but then just stop and resort to spamming hemorrhage.

SUB FRONT TEST.xml

Hello,

If you can try this "Lua Script" condition (instead of "buff stack" condition)

Lua Script:

local nameSpell = GetSpellInfo(114015); 
local name, rank, icon, count, debuffType, duration, expirationTime, unitCaster, isStealable, shouldConsolidate, spellId = UnitBuff("player", nameSpell); 
ret = count;

Return value research: (if you need 5 buffstack)

Return value var: ret

Hello,

If you can try this "Lua Script" condition (instead of "buff stack" condition)

Lua Script:

local name, rank, icon, count, debuffType, duration, expirationTime, unitCaster, isStealable, shouldConsolidate, spellId = UnitBuff("player", nameSpell); 
ret = count;

Return value research: (if you need 5 buffstack)

Return value var: ret

ps: I haven't HL rogue I cannot test it.

Alright excellent. That works well, is there anyway to modify that to say 'less than' or 'more than' similar to combo point condition?

I attempted < 5 and a few others but to no avail.

Alright excellent. That works well, is there anyway to modify that to say 'less than' or 'more than' similar to combo point condition?

I attempted < 5 and a few others but to no avail.

For it:

Lua Script:

ret = 0;
if count < 5 then ret = 1 end

Return value research1

Return value varret

in lua code replace "if count < 5 then ret = 1 end" ligne by "count <= 3" for smaller or egal at 3, "count < 2" for smaller at 2, "count > 1" for bigger at 1, ...

Could you use a similar script to check for duration of spells?

i.e.

local nameSpell = GetSpellInfo(*INSERT SLICE AND DICE HERE*);
ret = 0;
if duration <= 3 then ret = 1 end

Would this refresh slice and dice if under 3 seconds?

Try it:

local nameSpell = GetSpellInfo(5171);
local expireTimeLeft = expirationTime-GetTime();
ret = 0;
if expireTimeLeft <= 3 then ret = 1 end

(replace 5171 by your spell id)

Others sample http://wrobot.eu/page/bug_tracker.html/_/buffspell-reuse-after-r156.

Thank you - that works for Slice and Dice.

I tried the same for Rupture: -

local nameSpell = GetSpellInfo(1943);
local name, rank, icon, count, debuffType, duration, expirationTime, unitCaster, isStealable, shouldConsolidate, spellId = UnitBuff("target", nameSpell);
ret = 0;
if expireTimeLeft <= 2 then ret = 1 end

Changing 5171 to 1943 for the spell and UnitBuff("player", nameSpell) to UnitBuff("target", nameSpell) but rupture won't work.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

You need to use UnitDebuff:

ret = 0;
if (not nameSpell) then return; end
local name, rank, icon, count, debuffType, duration, expirationTime, unitCaster, isStealable, shouldConsolidate, spellId = UnitDebuff("target", nameSpell);
if (not expirationTime) then return; end
if expireTimeLeft <= 2 then ret = 1 end

ps: I have also added codes to avoid lua error ("if (not nameSpell) then return; end" and "if (not expirationTime) then return; end") this var can be nil.

Hey, I must have been wrong about Slice and Dice yesterday.

Testing both and neither are working.

My slice code: -

local nameSpell = GetSpellInfo(5171);
ret = 0;
if expireTimeLeft <= 6 then ret = 1 end

return value research: 1

return value var: ret

and my rupture code: -

ret = 0;
if (not nameSpell) then return; end
local name, rank, icon, count, debuffType, duration, expirationTime, unitCaster, isStealable, shouldConsolidate, spellId = UnitDebuff("target", nameSpell);
if (not expirationTime) then return; end
if expireTimeLeft <= 6 then ret = 1 end 

return value research: 1

return value var: ret

Alright, amidst the chaos I managed to have a '>' instead of '<' which I also pasted into several key abilities thus breaking my rotation.

Problem solved for now.

I have a couple of issues from doing a full siege clear that need ironing out and an aoe problem (again) but I'll make a new post for these problems. Otherwise the profile is looking golden so I should be able to get a release shortly!