Force bot to GoToTown

Is there a command to force bot to GoToTown as button in developer tools? Cant find it on forum.
I need this kind of string:
<CustomBehavior File="ForceSetVendor" DoSell="true" DoRepair="true" DoMail="true" />

If there's no that option, can someone link a code for vendor run, with merchantFrame is Visible, cause once i'v instead of selling items equipped grays, ty

• 3 weeks later...

@Droidz Hi, i cant force bot to sell items on Lich servers,

<QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.ContinentId == 530" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="While" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Bag.GetContainerNumFreeSlots &lt; 25" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(-2192.779, 5422.673, 50.22843, &quot;Flying&quot;));" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="1000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Bot.States.ToTown.ForceToTown = true;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndWhile" NameClass="" />
     <QuestsSorted Action="EndIf" NameClass="" />

It skipes that step sometimes, if add follow path of anything else before and after looks like it works.

59 minutes ago, Droidz said:

He skip step GoToTask.ToPosition...?

Even if you will make a loop in While, he will Log GoToTown forced only after maybe 3rd time, I had eternal loop only cause forget to set "Sell items" on true,
BUT, my other char usually farm that way, He flies to vendor, then in my step i force him to vendor, he ignores it, then he fly to grind spot, and only then run to vendor, i will toss you Log file next time, will be much easier.