Learning Quest Profile Creation

Bean

So far I would like to say thanks for the tools we have at our disposal makes things easy to learn quick. One thing I noticed is the Wowhead tool love it, just wish we could also use the classic.wowhead.com maybe via an option we choose. But more importantly, I am working on adding a quest chain from starting area for NE "The Woodland Protector" anyhow the next quest after you get and turn that one has the same name, causing an issue for me in wRobot. 

I guess its actually me for some reason I was thinking the name was the same the id for 459 is a different name then I expected I guess.

Here is a new question for everyone, how can I have the bot die on purpose, then res at spirit healer?

2 hours ago, Burritoman42 said:

I guess its actually me for some reason I was thinking the name was the same the id for 459 is a different name then I expected I guess.

Here is a new question for everyone, how can I have the bot die on purpose, then res at spirit healer?

that is something which would be considered more advanced when just starting out with creating questing profiles. it would need you to do c# coding.

afaik you would need to hook into the wrobot death state and then execute a spirit healer rezz according to the location of the bot

like i said, definitely considered more advanced when just learning things.

here is a good point to learn wrobot api:

https://marsbars.gitlab.io/unoffical-wrobot-api-docs/api/index.html

EDIT: i think dying on purpose is not a function of wow itself so you would need to be creative about this

Edited by Bambo

3 hours ago, Burritoman42 said:

Thanks a bunch this is very helpful. Also curious where can I learn about encrypting my profiles?

You need to be a premium seller to encrypt the profiles i believe