Quest Code log.

TheSmokie

Hello, in this thread ill be release code that works on bug items or bugged quests in game etc. 

If you find any bug quests please provide me with info and i can help.

All code i upload is free to use but id like credit if you use it.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=8345  (The Shrine of Dath'Remar) bugged on warmane. i do not know on any other servers. 

code : OverridepulseCSharpCode

if (Quest.HasQuest(8345) && !(Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(1, 8345)))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(10404.25f, -5947.928f, 41.27757f));
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1000);
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Move.Forward(Move.MoveAction.PressKey,400);
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(180516).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress);
}
return true;

Updated. some time the code doesnt go to the area right. added MoveAction to help improve the code to 100%

Solanian's Belongings quest \\ https://www.wowhead.com/quest=8330/solanians-belongings

sometimes bugs out.

code : OverridepulseCSharpCode

if (Quest.HasQuest(8330) && !(Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(3, 8330)))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(10224.15f, -6343.831f, 30.84071f));
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(180512).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress);
}
else
if (Quest.HasQuest(8330) && !(Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(1, 8330)))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(10091.82f, -6217.544f, 16.66797f));
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(180510).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress);
}
else 
if (Quest.HasQuest(8330) && !(Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(2, 8330)))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(10294.97f, -6030.385f, 28.44364f));
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(180511).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress);
}
return true;

on warmane, if a npc is moving and its casing you not to be able to pick up or turn in use this code.

if (!Quest.HasQuest(Quest ID) && !(ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(x, y, z)) < 20))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x, y, z));
}
var u = ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWUnit(ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitByEntry(NPCID));
if (u.IsValid)
{
    Interact.InteractGameObject(u.GetBaseAddress);
    wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/script AcceptQuest();");
}
return true;

Side note : turn in script \ /click QuestFrameCompleteQuestButton
  wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/click QuestFrameCompleteQuestButton");

for conditions Complete use

return (Quest.HasQuest(Quest ID));

or to turn in

return (!Quest.HasQuest(Quest ID));

Ps : known warmane npc that need to use this code for.

Orithos the Sky Darkener  : http://www.wowhead.com/npc=28647
Olrun the Battlecaller  : http://www.wowhead.com/npc=29047
Salanar the Horseman  : http://www.wowhead.com/npc=28653

There are some quests that will not turn in, you need to look at the objective's option. some time it will show there is one but ingame quest doesnt have one.

know quests 

WOTLK - Corruption (Warlock Bloodelf starting quest.) https://www.wowhead.com/quest=10073/corruption
WOTLK - Evisceration (Rogue Bloodelf starting quest.) https://www.wowhead.com/quest=10071/evisceration
WOTLK - Lazy Peons (Orc starting quests. \\ You need to make 2nd objective false.) https://www.wowhead.com/quest=5441/lazy-peons

i'll Update the list as i go on, if you find a quest like this please let me know so i can update the list.

• 2 weeks later...

if you get the error 

[Quester] Cannot found QuestClass: 

its because somewhere in you're "Quest order editor" you have a pickup, or turn in empty.

Troll Priest quest "Garments of Spirituality"  Level 5 

Code : OverridepulseCSharpCode

if (Quest.HasQuest(5648))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(new Vector3(170.596f, -4769.92f, 14.40446f), 12430);
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/cast Lesser Heal");
Usefuls.WaitIsCastingAndLooting();
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/cast Power Word: Fortitude");
}
return true;

Undead Priest quest " Garments of Darkness" Level 5

Code : OverridepulseCSharpCode

if (Quest.HasQuest(5650))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(new Vector3(2436.81f, 359.072f, 33.26905f), 12428);
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/cast Lesser Heal");
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/cast Power Word: Fortitude");
}
return true;

Optional if want to add complete condition (not needed.) 

return (Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(1, 5648));

Tested on WOTLK

if you have a quest with a item you need to use on the ground.

if (wManager.Wow.Helpers.ItemsManager.HasItemById(ID))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(z, y, z));
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(6000);
ItemsManager.UseItem(ItemID);
ClickOnTerrain.Pulse(new Vector3(x, y, z));
}
return true;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Quest like The gift that keeps on giving

(You need to throw a item on the ground, to make ghouls and you need 5.)

use this complete condition.

return ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.IsMyPet && u.Name == "name") == 5;

Special thanks to @pudge

14 hours ago, Smokie said:

Quest like The gift that keeps on giving

(You need to throw a item on the ground, to make ghouls and you need 5.)

use this complete condition.

return ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.IsMyPet && u.Name == "name") == 5;

Special thanks to @pudge

Hmn, at server warmane that quest get's complet by retalking with the quest giver!
Smokie, Thanks to you, I learn alot, i have been editing ur profile and i got alot of improvement!
well the reason is i have around 50 dks at level 65/68 doing transmutes every day, i have been using ur profile sooo much! Thanks dude!

the improves i have done so far was:

# to do  quest faster, alot faster

# Fixed equiping bracers, equimenet manager is not equiping,  also fix equiping 2nd finger using equipslot n' macro

# No longer die from elite Stable Master Kitrik, when doing Grand Theft Palomino quest, i change the horsie to pick and there is a safe spot

# Change to do mount quest as soon as possible for faster movement
# Quest order,  quest like looting skulls or ThePlaguebringersRequestPart2 by giving priority to thooses quest and  u will do lesss killing
# when doing Death Comes From On High i added a jump because it move slowly if u dont.
# when doing quest like A Special Surprise, its has wrong id, atleast for undead, i only create undeadeds((((if (Quest.HasQuest(12750) && ObjectManager.Me.PlayerRace == PlayerFactions.Undead && !(Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(1, 12750)) ))))) for me its 12750 and u sing 12748 on all Also when i started editing this profile, i used download from last year! dont know how is ur profile nowadayas(Gonna check it right now) .... yep still the same Id!

#Another thing that i fixed was last quest, as horde, I dont know why the fuck it happen, but i ended  SO FAR from orgrimmar, in azshara, trying to" fly" like it happens when he try to go acherus the ebon hold, when something gooes wrong, so i edit it! now it just stay theres, also added Blacklist zone when going to deliver to trall, it tryings to over a big fire camp! and looks so botish!
    <Blackspot X="1903.183" Y="-4268.35254" Z="31.9433155" Radius="5" Continent="Kalimdor" TypeArea="POLYAREA_BIGDANGER" Comment="Orgrimmar &gt; Valley of Wisdom" />
    <Blackspot X="1897.91516" Y="-4263.16" Z="32.1274338" Radius="5" Continent="Kalimdor" TypeArea="POLYAREA_BIGDANGER" Comment="Orgrimmar &gt; Valley of Wisdom" />
    <Blackspot X="1893.30957" Y="-4271.811" Z="31.9505444" Radius="5" Continent="Kalimdor" TypeArea="POLYAREA_BIGDANGER" Comment="Orgrimmar &gt; Valley of Wisdom" />

But still There is something i cant fix!
When doing Bloody Breakout if he dies because he run out of the shield protection, it gets bug! dont know if u can ninja loot head!

1 hour ago, binban said:

Hmn, at server warmane that quest get's complet by retalking with the quest giver!
Smokie, Thanks to you, I learn alot, i have been editing ur profile and i got alot of improvement!
well the reason is i have around 50 dks at level 65/68 doing transmutes every day, i have been using ur profile sooo much! Thanks dude!

the improves i have done so far was:

# to do  quest faster, alot faster

# Fixed equiping bracers, equimenet manager is not equiping,  also fix equiping 2nd finger using equipslot n' macro

# No longer die from elite Stable Master Kitrik, when doing Grand Theft Palomino quest, i change the horsie to pick and there is a safe spot

# Change to do mount quest as soon as possible for faster movement
# Quest order,  quest like looting skulls or ThePlaguebringersRequestPart2 by giving priority to thooses quest and  u will do lesss killing
# when doing Death Comes From On High i added a jump because it move slowly if u dont.
# when doing quest like A Special Surprise, its has wrong id, atleast for undead, i only create undeadeds((((if (Quest.HasQuest(12750) && ObjectManager.Me.PlayerRace == PlayerFactions.Undead && !(Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(1, 12750)) ))))) for me its 12750 and u sing 12748 on all Also when i started editing this profile, i used download from last year! dont know how is ur profile nowadayas(Gonna check it right now) .... yep still the same Id!

#Another thing that i fixed was last quest, as horde, I dont know why the fuck it happen, but i ended  SO FAR from orgrimmar, in azshara, trying to" fly" like it happens when he try to go acherus the ebon hold, when something gooes wrong, so i edit it! now it just stay theres, also added Blacklist zone when going to deliver to trall, it tryings to over a big fire camp! and looks so botish!
    <Blackspot X="1903.183" Y="-4268.35254" Z="31.9433155" Radius="5" Continent="Kalimdor" TypeArea="POLYAREA_BIGDANGER" Comment="Orgrimmar &gt; Valley of Wisdom" />
    <Blackspot X="1897.91516" Y="-4263.16" Z="32.1274338" Radius="5" Continent="Kalimdor" TypeArea="POLYAREA_BIGDANGER" Comment="Orgrimmar &gt; Valley of Wisdom" />
    <Blackspot X="1893.30957" Y="-4271.811" Z="31.9505444" Radius="5" Continent="Kalimdor" TypeArea="POLYAREA_BIGDANGER" Comment="Orgrimmar &gt; Valley of Wisdom" />

But still There is something i cant fix!
When doing Bloody Breakout if he dies because he run out of the shield protection, it gets bug! dont know if u can ninja loot head!

Send me a pm on discord https://discordapp.com/invite/xQuhs5C