Server Connection...

Helpme

Been using wrobot for 2 years with no problems, suddenly today whenever I open wrobot it’s just stuck at server connection screen, nothing else and DO NOT I repeat DO NOT send me to that “repair wrobot” thread because I literally just said I’ve been using it for 2 years with no problems, I OBVIOUSLY have everything I need downloaded.

1 minute ago, Darkmoon101 said:

How you been using it for 2 years if you do not have sub? You using a cracked copy?

No genius my name is literally helpme I just made this account bc my main wouldn’t let me post, now how do I fix this issue? Makes no damn sense

3 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, generally this problem is because you haven't installed required software (step 7) https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/?tab=comments#comment-966

Droidz ive stated 3 times that i've downloaded everything from the repair thread, multiple times even, every installer says "you already have software, repair or uninstall" on everything, do you think you can pinpoint the issue? I also said ive been using it for years without problems, so i clearly have everything downloaded regardless

2 minutes ago, hunterproject11 said:

Droidz ive stated 3 times that i've downloaded everything from the repair thread, multiple times even, every installer says "you already have software, repair or uninstall" on everything, do you think you can pinpoint the issue?

it is that 99% of times, you can also try to disable your antivirus and redownload and reinstall WRobot

1 minute ago, Droidz said:

it is that 99% of times, you can also try to disable your antivirus and redownload and reinstall WRobot

Do you think Java has anything to do with it? i noticed ever since i installed java is when wrobot stopped working for me, i also saw a post of somebody that had the same issue as me saying this, 

All,

Never mind! I didnt update one of the java options per the instructions. 

Be sure to read them all!

Andrew C.

4 minutes ago, hunterproject11 said:

Do you think Java has anything to do with it? i noticed ever since i installed java is when wrobot stopped working for me, i also saw a post of somebody that had the same issue as me saying this, 

All,

Andrew C.

I really have all the software... lol otherwise it wouldnt of worked forever until now..

On 4/26/2019 at 5:18 AM, hunterproject11 said:

All,

Andrew C.

I am having the same problem described in that thread...where does it say anything about Java?