Which command is dangerous?

what commands administrators can find a bot? I often use the command: 

Lua.LuaDoString("ResetInstances()"); or

Lua.LuaDoString("FollowUnit("example")"); or

Lua.LuaDoString("StaticPopup1Button1:Click()"); or

Lua.LuaDoString("InviteUnit('example')"); 

It is dangerous? 

Can you write a dangerous LUA command if they exist?

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

None of them. The only check for CastSpellByName (most do anyway), but using them through the wRobot API, there are workarounds that make it undetected (you don't even notice these).

CastSpellByName can to be detect? My FC all abilities use with it... Please more info write. Thanks

Btw on sunwell TBC i check reaction on spam Lua.LuaDoString("ResetInstances()"); every 1-5 sec, and specially run into wall in instance. 1st acc which run into wall and dont spam the command is alive, but 2nd which run into wall and spam the command is dead. Maybe it's a coincidence ?

5 minutes ago, 79135 said:

Btw on sunwell TBC i check reaction on spam Lua.LuaDoString("ResetInstances()"); every 1-5 sec, and specially run into wall in instance. 1st acc which run into wall and dont spam the command is alive, but 2nd which run into wall and spam the command is dead. Maybe it's a coincidence ?

If it sends a packet to the server and IT SPAMS it they can probably check for spam. This is true for everything that sends a packet to the server.

CastSpellByName CANNOT be detected as long as you use it through wRobot because wRobot protects against Lua unlock server side detection. 
But that's what servers try to detect. And if you use any other Lua unlocker or PQR, it will be detected.

3 minutes ago, Matenia said:

If it sends a packet to the server and IT SPAMS it they can probably check for spam. This is true for everything that sends a packet to the server.

CastSpellByName CANNOT be detected as long as you use it through wRobot because wRobot protects against Lua unlock server side detection. 
But that's what servers try to detect. And if you use any other Lua unlocker or PQR, it will be detected.

Okay, thx a lot!