relogger bug

zatvorgt

Hello , after add 60+   profiles in relogger - he eat processor    more 20 times    
if have 10 profiles on 1 relogger - he eat 0.5%  cpu 
if have 60 profiles - he eat 15% cpu   >   he eat 15%+  cpu even if running only 1 of 60 profile!!!resolve thos bug please/.....if need video - i will create this 

i do this becouse 5-6 relogger started and  sometimes conflict   if   simultaneously lauch 2 window of wow ,  relogger1 connect wrobot for window of relogger2 and relogger2 connect wrobot for window relogger1 

I am sorry, I already try to found how to optimize CPU usage I don't found, to resolve it I need to change a lot of code, it is more easy to minimize window (I'll fix it but I do not know when)

7 minutes ago, Droidz said:

I am sorry, I already try to found how to optimize CPU usage I don't found, to resolve it I need to change a lot of code, it is more easy to minimize window (I'll fix it but I do not know when)

variant to minimized it's ok for me
possible to add in relogger timer to launch?  
more servers admin work only day , night it is safety  >  need to add function - 
example start profile  1.30  and close profile 5.30 -    is very good option for private servers)thanks

Use Windows task scheduler to open relogger at selected time with argument "AutoAttachAndLog=true" (Relogger will start all checked profiles at start)

3 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Use Windows task scheduler to open relogger at selected time with argument "AutoAttachAndLog=true" (Relogger will start all checked profiles at start)

tanks)but neet to close in time )

https://sumtips.com/how-to/automatically-start-and-close-programs-at-specific-time/ :

Automatically Close Programs at Specific Time

We have to create another batch script for closing programs at the scheduled time.

Create another New Document in Notepad, and drop in a line like this in it:

TASKKILL /F /IM calc.exe
TASKKILL /F /IM mpc-hc.exe

TASKKILL is a built-in utility in Windows used to kill programs and processes. /F parameter forcefully terminates programs, and /IM is used to specify the program name.

Save the document with the name close.bat. Now, just like we did earlier, schedule this batch file as task to run at a time you want. Remember to enable one important setting while doing so – check “Run with highest privileges” in the General tab. This is to ensure programs do exit in Windows.

That’s all.

create Windows task scheduler task to kill relogger, wrobot and wow process (or in relogger profiles use good running time, or run script to turn off the computer)

On 5/3/2019 at 8:40 PM, Droidz said:

i minimized and he reduces cpu ....but after short time he renew  big usage cpu in minimized position(((
need or resolve this bug for normal working on 30+ profiles  or   add  global timer for all relogers started.
Example:   have 5 relloger   with 10 profiles on 1 reloger ,   if relogger1  start wow -  relogger2, relogger3 waites the global timer (example 10-15 sec)  for  eliminate   conflict  when  relogger1 and relogger2 start  simultaneously wow  and relogger1 wrobot connect to wow of relogger 2 and have big problem of this becouse wow started on new ip and after admin ban me -  baned all accs who started on this ip)
Possible to add this global timer?

10 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, I keep note I'll try again to improve this

be good if you add global timer for start wow for  all started reloggers)

22 hours ago, Droidz said:

sometimes reloger  it closes ((  without error logs and without windows errors events in event system logs

after stopping the logging of events in the log - it continues to work and runs all 12 profiles and they work, then the reloger is closed

10 май 2019 07H24.log.html

On 5/9/2019 at 12:11 PM, Droidz said:

global timer is more important then cpu usage minimize )for me)thanks)

• 2 weeks later...