This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Memus

A wish for implementation of two useful methods

Would be super if you could implement NpcMarker and IsGoodInteractDistance for the type WoWGameObject?

Hello @Memus

to interact with object, you can use one if these run code methods.

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x, y, z));

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(object ID).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress)

Or 

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(pos, objectId);

Both should work fine. 

31 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

Hello @Memus

to interact with object, you can use one if these run code methods.

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x, y, z));

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(object ID).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress)

Or 

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(pos, objectId);

Both should work fine. 

Thanks, but please read my post again 🙂

Just now, Memus said:

Thanks, but please read my post again 🙂

In quester there is a option to interact with object and npc at a distance you set.

Yeah, but that's not what I'm after.

1. I wan't to see if an object has a quest available with the NpcMarker property.
2. I wan't to know if we're within interact distance of the object to interact and accept the quest.

GetDistance isn't reliable since objects can vary ALOT in size. 
For ex. 4 yards might be perfect for smaller object but unreachable for bigger objects (if the objects radius is wider that 4 yards).
An alternative to implementing IsGoodInteractDistance for WoWGameObject can be if WRobot can tell us the size (radius) of the object so we can implement it ourselves.

Clearer now? :)

3 hours ago, Memus said:

Yeah, but that's not what I'm after.

1. I wan't to see if an object has a quest available with the NpcMarker property.
2. I wan't to know if we're within interact distance of the object to interact and accept the quest.

GetDistance isn't reliable since objects can vary ALOT in size. 
For ex. 4 yards might be perfect for smaller object but unreachable for bigger objects (if the objects radius is wider that 4 yards).
An alternative to implementing IsGoodInteractDistance for WoWGameObject can be if WRobot can tell us the size (radius) of the object so we can implement it ourselves.

Clearer now? 🙂

I opened this theme!is realy actual becouse exist servers with  max 4 yards for interract distance and wrobot when go to repair - stuck becouse he stop moving on 5 yards and have "bad interract distance " spam

58 minutes ago, zatvorgt said:

I opened this theme!is realy actual becouse exist servers with  max 4 yards for interract distance and wrobot when go to repair - stuck becouse he stop moving on 5 yards and have "bad interract distance " spam

You're mixing WoWUnit up with WoWGameObject type.

Nothing on this?
Since both WoWUnit and WoWGameObject are derived from WoWObject maybe IsGoodInteractDistance and NpcMarker should be declared and implemented by WoWObject?
Both are clearly visualized in-game. Highlighted cogwheel cursor and big exclamation/question mark above object.