A wish for implementation of two useful methods

Memus

Hello @Memus

to interact with object, you can use one if these run code methods.

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x, y, z));

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(object ID).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress)

Or 

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(pos, objectId);

Both should work fine. 

31 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

Hello @Memus

to interact with object, you can use one if these run code methods.

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x, y, z));

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(object ID).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress)

Or 

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(pos, objectId);

Both should work fine. 

Thanks, but please read my post again ?

Just now, Memus said:

Thanks, but please read my post again ?

In quester there is a option to interact with object and npc at a distance you set.

Yeah, but that's not what I'm after.

1. I wan't to see if an object has a quest available with the NpcMarker property.
2. I wan't to know if we're within interact distance of the object to interact and accept the quest.

GetDistance isn't reliable since objects can vary ALOT in size. 
For ex. 4 yards might be perfect for smaller object but unreachable for bigger objects (if the objects radius is wider that 4 yards).
An alternative to implementing IsGoodInteractDistance for WoWGameObject can be if WRobot can tell us the size (radius) of the object so we can implement it ourselves.

Clearer now? :)

3 hours ago, Memus said:

Yeah, but that's not what I'm after.

1. I wan't to see if an object has a quest available with the NpcMarker property.
2. I wan't to know if we're within interact distance of the object to interact and accept the quest.

GetDistance isn't reliable since objects can vary ALOT in size. 
For ex. 4 yards might be perfect for smaller object but unreachable for bigger objects (if the objects radius is wider that 4 yards).
An alternative to implementing IsGoodInteractDistance for WoWGameObject can be if WRobot can tell us the size (radius) of the object so we can implement it ourselves.

Clearer now? ?

I opened this theme!is realy actual becouse exist servers with  max 4 yards for interract distance and wrobot when go to repair - stuck becouse he stop moving on 5 yards and have "bad interract distance " spam

58 minutes ago, zatvorgt said:

I opened this theme!is realy actual becouse exist servers with  max 4 yards for interract distance and wrobot when go to repair - stuck becouse he stop moving on 5 yards and have "bad interract distance " spam

You're mixing WoWUnit up with WoWGameObject type.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing on this?
Since both WoWUnit and WoWGameObject are derived from WoWObject maybe IsGoodInteractDistance and NpcMarker should be declared and implemented by WoWObject?
Both are clearly visualized in-game. Highlighted cogwheel cursor and big exclamation/question mark above object.