This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

duthibaut

C# Stopfollowing Path [Gathering]

Hello @Droidz

I have do some C# code in a pluggin for check distance farming and stop go to the node by his ground Vector3 but.

But when i use my plugin i have a problem : The bot try to go the node AND to follow the path with gathering in the same time. You know how i can stop the following path, clean the node and restart the following path by the pluggin ?

Thx 😃

Thanks for this reply, but ... Thread is an object ?  this line don"t compile, i need to create a object thread and .abort after ?

public void GoToFarm()
    {
        _isLaunched = true;
        wManager.Wow.Helpers.Chat.SendChatMessage("Initialize", wManager.Wow.Enums.ChatTypeId.SAY);
        glaurierId = 181279;
        var glaurierObject =  ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)) ;
        while (_isLaunched)
        {
            try
                {
                    var distance = ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).GetDistance;
                    if (ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).GetDistance < 200)
                    {
                        robotManager.Events.FiniteStateMachineEvents.OnBeforeCheckIfNeedToRunState += (engine, state, cancelable) =>
                            {
                                if (state is wManager.Wow.Bot.States.Farming && !state.NeedToRun)
                                {
                                    wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).Position, ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).Entry);             
                                    Thread.Sleep(5000);
                                    wManager.Wow.Helpers.Chat.SendChatMessage("In the new thread", wManager.Wow.Enums.ChatTypeId.SAY);

}

};

}

//wManager.Wow.Helpers.Chat.SendChatMessage("Je suis sorti", wManager.Wow.Enums.ChatTypeId.SAY);
                }

//wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).Position, ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).Entry);

catch (Exception e)
                {
                    Logging.WriteError("[GatheringHelp]: " + e);
                }
        }    

}

public void Initialize()
	{
        Thread newThread = new Thread(new ThreadStart(GoToFarm));  

}

@Inaru

image.png.7e0af96b6b686f7d715a84e3142e5f43.png

Only an assignation, a call or an increment in wait and expressions of object "new" can be use like an instruction

@Droidz nothing change well i delete the while(_islaunched) {} , he skipp all the node 😕

Posted (edited)

Try with.....

GoToFarm(){

new Thread(() =>

// Your code here

}).Start();

}

And in initialize just do GoToFarm()

Edited by Inaru

I do like this : @Droidz

public void Initialize()
	{
        _isLaunched = true;
        wManager.Wow.Helpers.Chat.SendChatMessage("Initialize", wManager.Wow.Enums.ChatTypeId.SAY);
        glaurierId = 181279;
        var glaurierObject =  ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)) ;

GoToFarm(glaurierId);
    }

public void GoToFarm(int glaurierId)
    {
        try
                {
                    var distance = ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).GetDistance;
                    if (ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).GetDistance < 200)
                    {
                        robotManager.Events.FiniteStateMachineEvents.OnBeforeCheckIfNeedToRunState += (engine, state, cancelable) =>
                            {
                                {
                                    wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).Position, ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(glaurierId)).Entry);             
                                    Thread.Sleep(5000);
                                    wManager.Wow.Helpers.Chat.SendChatMessage("In the new thread", wManager.Wow.Enums.ChatTypeId.SAY);

}

};

} 
                }       
                catch (Exception e)
                {
                }

}

He do as well but stay in "In the new thread" (say in chat).

I try this now @Inaru !!

Thx @Inaru and @Droidz

I set some recusivity in my thread and it's working just fine as well 😃

public void Initialize()
	{
        _isLaunched = true;
        glaurierId = 181279;

GoToFarm(glaurierId);
    }

public void GoToFarm(int glaurierId)
    {
        {
         try
                {

{
                            glaurierId = 181279;
                            Thread.Sleep(5000);
                            GoToFarm(glaurierId);       
                        }     
                } 

catch (Exception e)
                {
                }

};