Jump to content

How Using Wand ( Shoot ) in fightclass?


Recommended Posts

Hello 

How Using Wand ( Shoot ) in fightclass?

i use it and it work with Hunter 

but (MAGE-PRIEST) Not work

i use Cataclysm Private Server Version 

 

Thanks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

public Spell wand = new Spell("Shoot");

if (wand.KnownSpell && wand.IsSpellUsable && ObjectManager.Me.ManaPercentage <= 5 && ObjectManager.Me.GetEquipedItemBySlot(wManager.Wow.Enums.InventorySlot.INVSLOT_RANGED) != 0)
        {
            wand.Launch();
            Usefuls.WaitIsCasting();
            return;
        }

This is what i use in my fightclass. if you want anymore help join my discord : https://discord.gg/ppm8Ufc

im not always on here and i love helping people learn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tbh i havent really ever messed with editor, if you can message me the profile, i can put it into a dll file for you and add the shooting but i am clueless when it comes to FC editor

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, saleh said:

thanks

Just add "shoot" as a spell name in the editor.

It's the same as what MikeMail did above.

public Spell wand = new Spell("Shoot");

Here he instances Spell wand as "Shoot".
and his code here: MikeMail

wand.Launch();

Basically just tells the bot to cast whatever "Wand" is instanced as. In this case Shoot.
So in short he is telling the bot to cast the spell Shoot.
Which is the same as adding the spell "Shoot" in the FC editor.
 

if (wand.KnownSpell && wand.IsSpellUsable && ObjectManager.Me.ManaPercentage <= 5 && ObjectManager.Me.GetEquipedItemBySlot(wManager.Wow.Enums.InventorySlot.INVSLOT_RANGED) != 0)

This here is his conditions. You can add all these in the editor Just look at what comes after Wand. The last bit with GetEquippedItemBySlot is probably not in the editor, but you can add this via "c#" code as a condition.

Make sure you add the condition that it should only "cast" if not casting already, otherwise it will shoot, stop shoot, shoot, stop shoot etc.

Edited by Ordush
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, saleh said:

work Only with Hunter

Looked at the extended edit i just made.
If "shoot" only works as hunter, then the above code that MikeMail posted won't work either, Because that is EXACTLY what it does. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ordush said:

Looked at the extended edit i just made.
If "shoot" only works as hunter, then the above code that MikeMail posted won't work either, Because that is EXACTLY what it does. ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FightClass xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <FightClassGeneralSettings>
    <FightClassName>Fight config name</FightClassName>
  </FightClassGeneralSettings>
  <FightClassSpells>
    <FightClassSpell>
      <FightClassConditions>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <ContionType>TargetDistance</ContionType>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionNumber">
            <Type>SmallerOrEqual</Type>
            <Value>30</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
      </FightClassConditions>
      <SpellName>Shoot</SpellName>
      <Priority>1</Priority>
      <Timer>4000</Timer>
      <CanMoveDuringCast>No</CanMoveDuringCast>
    </FightClassSpell>
  </FightClassSpells>
</FightClass>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, saleh said:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FightClass xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <FightClassGeneralSettings>
    <FightClassName>Fight config name</FightClassName>
  </FightClassGeneralSettings>
  <FightClassSpells>
    <FightClassSpell>
      <FightClassConditions>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <ContionType>TargetDistance</ContionType>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionNumber">
            <Type>SmallerOrEqual</Type>
            <Value>30</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
      </FightClassConditions>
      <SpellName>Shoot</SpellName>
      <Priority>1</Priority>
      <Timer>4000</Timer>
      <CanMoveDuringCast>No</CanMoveDuringCast>
    </FightClassSpell>
  </FightClassSpells>
</FightClass>

You just told your code that it should cast "shoot" on mobs that are 30 yards or less from you.
You did not add the condition to not cast spells while casting. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ordush said:

You just told your code that it should cast "shoot" on mobs that are 30 yards or less from you.
You did not add the condition to not cast spells while casting. ?

where this Option ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try and search wand on the forum, i seem to recall that wand is the same as a hunter, being a repeatable action instead of a spell.
If memory serves me well and this is the case, then it complicates things a lot for you.
I seem to recall Droidz explaining someone how to do though. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...