poll about leveling

I honestly don't think so.
It is with wrobot as it has always been with honorbuddy before that, and glider before that, etc.
You get reported, or caught by a GM, game over.
Now it has ALWAYS been like this: Private profiles are less likely to get caught, while public profiles most likely will get caught sooner rather than later.
In Mist of Pandaria I used 2 bots, one that was doing ores and herbs (had virtually no gear), and 1 that had gear (my main account) farming leather.
The ores and herbs profiles (I had 4 bots doing that) all got caught eventually (I used randomized public profiles). Where my main account that just farmed leather NEVER got banned. And actually still works fine to this day.. The difference was that the leather farming profiles i created myself, while the herbs and ores were public.
On warmane, i have 11 level 70's NONE of them has ever been banned and probably never will. I don't currently play them, but when i did I only used selfmade profiles.
I even published two of them here (scales farming) and never used them since i published them here. (Mind you that 5 of the 11 chars are shamans, that i used to multi-box).

Can tell you that 11/11 chars has done about 0 quests (they are all leveled with an exploit that i'm not going to share, so please don't ask).