Tauren start

nonstop1005

well all was going well while i waited for the goblin help.but now this one wont turn in the quest to the quest giver...http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24440/winterhoof-cleansing i have it to 1/2 way thru lvl 8 the very last quest wont turn in

tauren start.xml

Not really sure I get your logic. The profile works fine so far but why do you have so many of the quest givers with the same name?

Are you using Zygor Guides? though it's not required it's the fastest way to level because it gives you when to pick up and when to do certain quests so you're not all over the map.

PM me and I can get you the Zygor guide

the quest givers with the same name is in a chain quest, you have to go back yo him and pick up ne wquests and i use zygor for this

and right of honor isnt in his quet list but i couldnt get him not to pick it up. and i have no clue what is going on with the final quest, thats why it is at the bottom, once i get it fixed i will be moving it up on the list

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27014 is only for Priest (in "Base settings" of the quest, in "Wow class" you can select "Priest").

For http://wowhead.com/quest=754/winterhoof-cleansing in quest type use "FullCSharpCode" and put this code (sorry, no easy way for the moment):

public sealed class WinterhoofCleansing : QuestUseItemOnClass
{
    public WinterhoofCleansing()
    {
        Name = "Winterhoof Cleansing";

QuestId.AddRange(new[] { 24440 });

Step = new List<int> { 0, 0, 0, 0 };

StepAutoDetect = new[] { false, false, false, false };

PickUpQuestOnItem = false;
        PickUpQuestOnItemID = 0;

GossipOptionItem = 1;

WoWClass = wManager.Wow.Enums.WoWClass.None;
        MinLevel = 0;
        MaxLevel = 95;
        RequiredQuest = 0;

EntryIdTarget.Add(2913);
        HotSpots.Add(new Vector3(-2544.259 , -706.0765 , -8.947113 , "None"));
	ItemId = 5411;
	Range = 8f;

}

public override bool IsComplete() // Override iscomplete
    {
        if (IsCompleted()) // If quest already turnin
            return true;

if (!HasQuest()) // If character not have this quest
            return false;

return wManager.Wow.Helpers.ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(5411) <= 0; // Quest complete if no item in the bag (if item used)
    }
}
More info about C# code

You can get pregenerated code in "WRobot\Profiles\Quester\" (when you use profile an ".cs" file is generated).

the other problem i am finding is on the first 2 quests, he randomly gets tagged "in combat" and it stops 

I have had the same problem. sits there idle until he goes out of combat.

I also have a Tauren zone that I created but I skipped the class quests.

Camp Narache.xml

Go into your quest settings make one fake quest ( your going to delete ot after) go the settings and select gatherer. Type the name in as target I'd. It should ask for a name or an I'd ( type the name ( caps sensitive))

Click +byname and it should give you an I'd. Mabey. Can't check for myself. One of the the questing settings tabs should give you the option to add item or something by name. Use that and see if it works.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

the well was renamed without the quest being renamed, it turned out to be the soul something water well.. btw droidz, did you get a chance to look at the first 2 quests in my tauren profile.. they are really bugging me this will be the complete file once i can get that first hiccup taken care of

tauren start.xml

Atleast you found it :P gratz ! I will probably do a random tauren and gob just too see if I can get myself through these same errors. Practice makes perfect!

Hrmmm. I wonder why it does that. Wired part is it can be a pulse all in one. Because there's only the one quest. I tried setting your hotspots and everything again and it still did t want to do anything. Could be a bot pathing issue.