Price and disc question

Poper21

Hello there, kinda new user there, first thing to say i love Wrobot, already made a bit of my own fighting class, its realy awesome! ? I guess its awkward to ask, but the price is kinda high(eastern europe here), especialy for just a year ? so by any chance some discount is coming in near future please?

Thank you alot and keep rocking such nice software!

11 hours ago, Poper21 said:

Hello there, kinda new user there, first thing to say i love Wrobot, already made a bit of my own fighting class, its realy awesome! ? I guess its awkward to ask, but the price is kinda high(eastern europe here), especialy for just a year ? so by any chance some discount is coming in near future please?

Thank you alot and keep rocking such nice software!

what makes you think the price is high? no hate, real interest.

As I think the price is absolutely fine for the best public wow bot you can get.

Well there is a few points of view I have.

1) Country you are from and your wage. In Ukrain your minimal wage is  about 150 +- eur. In like India, Cuba etc even lower. The wage wouldn't realy matter for local goods(food, houses, flats) coz the prices are in those specific countries equivalently put, but digital goods, like this bot, have same price for guy that is from Switzerland(minimal wage there around 2800 eur) and from Ukrain. I guess you could argument that the guy from Switzerland spends more for living, that is true, but lets put it by percentage, lets say both of them spend 70% of income for living(food, rent etc) and they both earn minimal wage, than guy from switz would be left with 840 eur, guy from ukrain with 45 eur. 

2) All I want from bot to use, is like 10 lines of code for PVP ? I am not interested in any grinding questing etc.

Obviously its not @Droidz fault at all, I never said that, and I never said that he must adjust the price, all I said that price for me, is kinda high and I asked if there are possibly some discounts coming. Like for example black Friday discount. Didn't mean any disrespect to price or any of the staff.

Thank you ?