Using Fight Class Creator for Mage

ADot

Hello Everyone!

So I'm just starting to use the fight class creator and have built a super robust shaman profile that works really well. However I'm building a mage profile and running into some issues.

1 - For some reason my mage spams wand instead of letting it auto attack?

2 - Is there a way to set a spell for pull? like for instance if I can I want it to pull with Pyroblast, I tried setting combat to false but he continues to keep this spell in the rotation.

3 - Conjure food and drinks - I've tried just putting this on a timer but it doesnt work so well

4 - Nova and move 10 yards out "Safely"

Really appreciate the help, I did try searching around and watching some videos just not really getting how to do the above range classes feel more complex ?

I guess the first question is, what expansion are you on?

1. If you're on TBC+ make the spell as a macro and have /cast !Shoot
  2. Maybe have the condition be that your target doesn't currently have a target so that way when it aggros you it should no longer cast pyro
  3. Use the item count condition? WRobot should pick up the best food/drink in your bags
  4. What do you mean by "Safely"? 

Hello there!

This is for Patch 1.12 so Vanilla.

1. Vanilla ?

2. Suggestion is working!

3. Suggestion is working!

4. More like I dont want the mage to be in melee range but I dont want him aggroing tons of other mobs

5 hours ago, Marsbar said:

I guess the first question is, what expansion are you on?

1. If you're on TBC+ make the spell as a macro and have /cast !Shoot
  2. Maybe have the condition be that your target doesn't currently have a target so that way when it aggros you it should no longer cast pyro
  3. Use the item count condition? WRobot should pick up the best food/drink in your bags
  4. What do you mean by "Safely"?