Bosslist

Pasterke

I added in the spell like a big cd not to use on anything under say 92. Finding out what level the boss is would help that way a long cd spell is not used on anything under say lvl 92

Hello,

I'll not add it in wrobot.

But I'll add in fightclass possibility to add custom c# function/methods.

I post here sample when I have added this feature (sample of use of your boss list).

• 3 weeks later...

yeah is there a a break down of all usable commands? Cause I could build boss specific profile for a grinder profile and make the grinder profile reference the boss profile for trash encounters and boss encounters within a instance. Would take some time to build but I'm sure I could do a dungeon a day. And then work on Raids. So I could farm them for stuff.

I've tried but i didn't find how does it work?

You need to know base of c# programming.

yeah is there a a break down of all usable commands? Cause I could build boss specific profile for a grinder profile and make the grinder profile reference the boss profile for trash encounters and boss encounters within a instance. Would take some time to build but I'm sure I could do a dungeon a day. And then work on Raids. So I could farm them for stuff.

You can get the usable commands with Visual Studio (add "robotManager.dll" and "wManager.dll" in project references).