how is Botting in Warmane ?

Hello...

How is botting in warmane ? what is detectable what is not..? is it safe to fish or level up ?  do they have a detection system ? I am confident I can avoid reports from players but I am only worried if hey have good detection system..

1 minute ago, dmanson said:

it looks like they just updated their anti-cheat system, my account just got suspended for 15 mins duo to anticheat violation #1.. my advice is to wait until they  update or something

what were you doing with the bot when you go suspended ?

6 minutes ago, dmanson said:

bgs

It is possibly you were reported.. I would avoid BGs/leveling  and farming in populated areas. I have always avoided those and never been banned. But again, I haven't used the bot in 2 years probably.

1 minute ago, lonellywolf said:

It is possibly you were reported.. I would avoid BGs/leveling  and farming in populated areas. I have always avoided those and never been banned. But again, I haven't used the bot in 2 years probably.

Don't think so, I got banned right after the server updated.

made a new account just to check if there is an auto-detect systeem, lvl 20+ on a well known questing profile. But seems fine so far.

But once you have been detected.. and if you are so lucky to get unsuspended... it seems they manually keep an eye on you. Previous account got banned at lvl 26 (probably reported), got it back, manually lvld to 32.. turned the bot on for a couple hours while watching and encountered no other players.... banned again.

Will post here if the botting account get's banned.

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2020 at 11:53 AM, Wooper said:

made a new account just to check if there is an auto-detect systeem, lvl 20+ on a well known questing profile. But seems fine so far.

But once you have been detected.. and if you are so lucky to get unsuspended... it seems they manually keep an eye on you. Previous account got banned at lvl 26 (probably reported), got it back, manually lvld to 32.. turned the bot on for a couple hours while watching and encountered no other players.... banned again.

Did you get banned?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got banned at level 19 on frostmourne. I was watching it the entire time. I don’t care for warmane servers so it’s not a huge loss. Was just testing it out. 

On 4/24/2020 at 8:06 PM, Bird said:

I just got banned at level 19 on frostmourne. I was watching it the entire time. I don’t care for warmane servers so it’s not a huge loss. Was just testing it out. 

was it IP ban or account ban ?
did other accounts within the ip got banned as well ?

What were you doing ? were you grinding ? Did you use public profile or your own ?

• 2 weeks later...

I got Multiple timeouts first was 15 min next 7 days. But this was long time ago. i took a break from wow. I cant rly remember what i have done. I think it was something in the Profile from the bot that make that the Character couldnt use a command that getting blocked. And when this happened several times it result in a ban.

I also remeber if you start from lvl 1 to lvl20 Botting you get banned. Play on your own this levels afeter that i never got a problem.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:53 PM, Wooper said:

How did you get the account back ? don't they perma ban you for botting ?