This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Hello...

How is botting in warmane ? what is detectable what is not..? is it safe to fish or level up ?  do they have a detection system ? I am confident I can avoid reports from players but I am only worried if hey have good detection system..

it looks like they just updated their anti-cheat system, my account just got suspended for 15 mins duo to anticheat violation #1.. my advice is to wait until they  update or something

1 minute ago, dmanson said:

it looks like they just updated their anti-cheat system, my account just got suspended for 15 mins duo to anticheat violation #1.. my advice is to wait until they  update or something

what were you doing with the bot when you go suspended ?

6 minutes ago, dmanson said:

bgs

It is possibly you were reported.. I would avoid BGs/leveling  and farming in populated areas. I have always avoided those and never been banned. But again, I haven't used the bot in 2 years probably.

1 minute ago, lonellywolf said:

It is possibly you were reported.. I would avoid BGs/leveling  and farming in populated areas. I have always avoided those and never been banned. But again, I haven't used the bot in 2 years probably.

Don't think so, I got banned right after the server updated.

made a new account just to check if there is an auto-detect systeem, lvl 20+ on a well known questing profile. But seems fine so far.

But once you have been detected.. and if you are so lucky to get unsuspended... it seems they manually keep an eye on you. Previous account got banned at lvl 26 (probably reported), got it back, manually lvld to 32.. turned the bot on for a couple hours while watching and encountered no other players.... banned again.

Will post here if the botting account get's banned.