Possible Plugin

Teksun

Is there a way to make a plugin for loot rolls. I multibox a 5 man team and am looking into making dungeon profiles. Instead of setting free for all loot or whatnot can you make the plugin do say:

ifLootRoll{code I don't know};

NeedButton is clickable then {click the need button},

Else

Disenchant {click disenchant}

Else

Greed {click greed}

Dungeon bot does not exist yet. I had the same idea but there is no way to make the bot phase in and out without the bot being dungeon capable. This requires an update as droidz has said in the past. Right now I am hoping the create a plugin part to the bot. Allowing users to create their own plugins to help the community / bot etc.. etc..

But for now, you as well as myself must wait until something is created by the developers. Until then we are pooched, and then to answer your question about rolls and looting and what not

This most likely won't be available until the dungeon bot manages to get unravelled and released to the public.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Otherwise I don't think a macro is available that can really tell when to roll. Like you can probably make it loot. But you would have to use pass on loot in wow. Then you get one toon to loot everything. Because he can. And then the rest of your toons just get the shared gold.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk