Problem pathing

lolada

After the update any quester i use, the bot goes to the walls, the path is completly broken, someone with same problem or with the solution for that?

On 6/18/2020 at 10:23 AM, Matenia said:

Did you turn off path finding in your advanced wrobot settings?

Nope, i put everything normal, didnt changed anything and all addons off

im a fresh user so i dont know if it was better in the past but i bought a profile and as soon as the bot enters a zone with many map objects like trees in ashenvale the bot gets stuck every 10 minutes. the profile creator and another wrobot user told me its a meshes problem. is there any way to fix this? because right now only the fishing bot is working without issues. everything else is not working as intended for me.

Micam 1-60 grinder is from like ancient times. But it doesn't matter because pathing is completely wRobot related and the profile creator can't do anything about it. So make sure you enable pathing in your advanced wrobot settings. It might be turned off for whatever reason.

Edit: The profile creator definitely isn't around anymore either as far as I know. No clue how you got ahold of him

Edited by Matenia

The profile isn't the problem (although it's very outdated, there are better alternatives). If your bot isn't pathing right, you should see the same issue when using Automaton.
Not to accuse you of anything, because I see you own a license, but a lot of the problems you've described are the ones people have with cracked wrobot, which is very outdated and doesn't run Quester profiles (which your grinder is), very well.

i dont use automaton at all because as far as i know its only grinding nearby critters without lvl checking nor zone switching. i will check the advanced settings today and get a new grinder. hopefully this will fix my issues.

Do a clean wrobot install to a new folder. Automaton grinds everything you want it to, if you use the options correctly and add some mobs to the list. It was only meant as a suggestion to figure out if your pathing issues are consistent across all products, which means somehow wrobot doesn't work for you.

On 6/22/2020 at 8:51 AM, Matenia said:

Do a clean wrobot install to a new folder. Automaton grinds everything you want it to, if you use the options correctly and add some mobs to the list. It was only meant as a suggestion to figure out if your pathing issues are consistent across all products, which means somehow wrobot doesn't work for you.

this helped a lot. 3 bots almost fully afk to lvl 50. thanks to both of u