Got ported on Karazhan

Bit more info. Where did you get ported? Or did wRobot just close with the warning? That can be quite buggy.
Generally if you don't know what you're doing or can't risk to lose an account, you shouldn't run a bot. 

If you're worried about losing it now, don't bot on it again - just run on a different account.
Also nobody can give you specific advice for your server at all and you're generally better off NOT mentioning specifics accounts of what happened to you on what server, unless it's a thread specifically tailored to avoiding detection methods.

Edited by Matenia

On 10/30/2020 at 11:50 AM, Waxz said:

Hello i was botting abit this morning. And when i get back to my pc after about an hour, i was ported. What do i do now?. My account has not been banned yet. 

on Karazhan gm's use micro teleports to check for a bot(and trades/mails history if there are strong suspicions, but you passed the teleports check). The wrobot has no protection against this and the droidz cannot add it (I asked). So your teleport is just a security bug. Some profiles use a heartstone and the bot close the client with a security(if you have it enabled in the settings)