Various questions to avoid ban.

Tailladar

Hello, I'm creating this topic to try to better understand how to handle Wrobot and avoid banishment.

PS: If a similar topic already exists I did not find it, please redirected it and I will delete this topic.

---

Hi, I have been using Wrobot and more generally bots for 2 weeks now (not much), I use them more specifically for bashing mobs. (3.3.5)

My first botting account was banned at the end of the first week, and if I'm here it's absolutely not to complain but to understand how I was detected and how I can avoid them. I just put together a new ready-to-use character.

First of all I would have some questions about the banishings of a bot to better the co-descendants:

- Are there automatic banishing bots on certain servers that identify farming bots? (kind of algorithm which detects a farme routine in a player)

- Are we automatically banned after a certain number of reports (it is quite easy to recognize a bot, even well adjusted).

If I forgot how to do this ban by basing thank you for giving them: p

---

Personally I started the botting very slowly using the already existing bot to get my hands on a decent "fightclass".

Now I am at step two where I modify existing profiles, I understood how to farm the mobs I want and I am trying to understand how to adjust the coordinates.
So I still have a very low level.

---

When I was banned I was farming normal mobs on Quel'danas Island, I just figured out how to regulate the sale of bulky items at fixed times (every 20-30 minutes).

I think it's this fixed-time inventory sale setting that got me banned because it created a certain continuity in the farming of the bot spotted by the server's banning bot (if it exists).

I would like to be denied or confirmed to me if possible.

I wanted to know for those who have the experience if the dungeon farm is more profitable and less detectable because instantiated.

That's all for the moment thank you to those who will take the time to answer me.

Sorry for English level 8 years old I am on google trad the section in my language is inactive.

• 2 months later...

Hey man,
It's very hard to answer your question because it really depends on a lot of things. From my experience most of bans I got was from the other players reports (if not all of them). To decrease a chance that someone will report you try to follow this steps:
1) Find or create a good Fight Class for yourself
2) Same for the profiles you are using, quality matters here
3) Some plugins are very helpful, others are not. You need to really understand what they are doing before enabling them in too much numbers
4) It's important to take a look at bot security tab in your options (example: if you are using a gatherer product you can set to avoid other players in 300yd range. In many cases it will prevent you from meeting other players near the nodes which means less PvP and ganking.
5) Maybe this will be controversial but you need to at least keep your one eye on your bot (especially in the beginnings)
6) To test stuff you can set your own private server so you dont need to be stressed while waiting for your results.

Be sure that there are a lot more factors more or less important. It's just my tips.
Remember that even most careful and paying attention person can be and will be banned sooner or later. You can't eliminate the risk in 100% but you can greatly decrease it.