Hello again friends :-)

jaladhjin

I've laid low for awhile.. mostly because I felt kinda bad about losing interest in the game for awhile..

Few of you might remember me.. I was here for a short while at the beginning as a tester.. all was well & at this point I'm blown away by how impressive the bot has become now..

so I just wanted to say hey.. kinda introduce myself again since the community has grown a ton in my absence.. & really I doubt anyone remembers me much so it's not like many probably noticed I was gone ;-) haha..

I've got some suggestions if you're interested.. totally just humble opinions for your consideration .. things i think would be cool.. stuff to move towards the ever ending desire to look more human.. reduce bans..improve efficiency.. all that ;-)

One of the things that got me in @ the start is a heavy interest in the.. I'm going to call it cheating community ;-) as it stands right now I have 6 potential bot options & 1 multihack in my arsenal to choose from while doing what I do..and for that.. the state of this as 1 of those options I have this community to thank.. so thank you from the bottom of my heart ^_^

They all offer some excellence in certain fields.. things I prefer about each.. sometimes I like to just switch it up because they do things inherently different & it makes me feel a little safer to change up drastically during my sessions :-D

Don't get it twisted.. I'm not trying to say hey I'm back let me run shit.. haha.. I know my place.. I'm just sayin' hello.. sorry for disappearing.. hope nobody is pissed.. back again now & plan to play Warlords..

Welcome back man ! Glad to see your back anyways ! I'm currently helping dev questing profiles, don't think we ever got formally introduced :) my names Dustin.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Welcome back jaladhjin.

Not hesitate to give your suggestions.

Thank you sir :-)

Here they are: 

Wasn't sure where else would be more appropriate..

And seriously I welcome criticism as well even if you're like bro.. bro.. I'm embarrassed you took the time to think all this up ;-)