Is there any way to speed up wrobot?

randomorc

Hey, so I've got everything up and running and everything is going pretty well but I was wondering if there was a way to speed up the time it takes the bot to move on after killing a unit, right now after killing the unit the bot takes about a second just standing still before it loots the unit and then it skins it if possible. After that is done it takes some more time to detect nearby mobs and only then it can move on, is there any way to speed this up so it doesn't stand in front of the mob for a full second or more?

I dunno if it has to to with regen but if yes I'm willing to adjust settings so the bot uses more food rather than standing still.

Another thing I was wondering is about macros, I included a hit spacebar macro so it jumps occasionally bec there is no feature that does that for me (frequency of jumps is way too low otherwise, almost nonexistent) and a lot of the times it would delay that macro I feel like until I'm looting a unit and then it just jumps, waits in front of the corpse like I described and only then it loots which is rather not human like, bec who wastes so much time for each loot and takes so much time to find the next mob.

Oh and while we're at it I also get the following error a lot:

[E] 10:34:37 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The operation has timed out.
[E] 10:34:37 - fzegfzefezsfdsfsdfsdfdsfsdBytes
[E] 10:34:37 - Quester.Bot > Pulse(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Quester.Bot.Bot.Pulse(Boolean loadSettingsProfile, String profile)
10:34:37 - [Quester] Failed to start

In settings / advanced setting there should be latency""... believe its 300-700 default?  Reduce hat number down to around your game latency wand watch the bot for a bit.  You may see it start to skip looting / skinning in which case bump it back up.. try find a good spot.

Quester.Bot > Pulse(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Quester.Bot.Bot.Pulse(Boolean loadSettingsProfile, String profile)

You are loading the profile under the wrong type. AKA- you are trying to load a grind / farming profile in quester mode.  check what mode the file should be loaded under and start it with that mode.