The bot is not working well in new locations 8.3.7

10 minutes ago, ZROBBI said:

The problem is the same. The bot is not working well in new desecrated locations - Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Uldum. It can't move along the route. If the route is aerial, it becomes the first point and stands under it without doing anything.

30 мар 2021 01H57.log.html 634.53 kB · 0 downloads

With ground farming, he also goes astray and runs back and forth. Skips mobs that need to be killed, even when they themselves begin to attack it. There's definitely something wrong with these zones.This log is from the ground route. It can be seen that something is happening with the path search. I can provide you with an account with a level 120 character to check these zones.

30 мар 2021 01H57.log.html

Yes, I'm sure, because in other locations everything works fine. The problem is only in new location. Created profiles and checked many times. It's always the same. And in other locations, everything is fine.

5 minutes ago, Droidz said:

You try to use ground mount with probably flying profile. When you launch "Automaton" in this zone bot works?

The ground and air mount are configured correctly, but it doesn't use an air mount at all. It doesn't fly. I tried to make a quest profile, and up to the destination it only uses the ground mount. In the settings, "use air mount" is activated, but he still does not want to fly in these zones.

Try it yourself. Get to Uldum, ask NPC Zidormi to bring you back to the present. Write down the flight route. And he won't be able to fly. If you are in a cataclysm-era location (in the past) then it works fine, but I don't need this old zone.

I recorded a video so that you understand what the problem is, and that it's not about the settings. The bot took off only when I pressed jump myself. And when he hit the wall and jumped. Only then did he fly. Can you fix it? So that everything works normally in the new zones?  The same is true in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms location

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

the problem is that WRobot didn't know he could fly on this continent. I normally fixed problem in new update.

Yes, problem solved, thank you!