Manage Character Movement

Remkoz01

Some FCs have specific movements, lilke a rogue moving behind a target, or a hunter backing up to be in shoot range. This is something you can't prevent, unless you modify the code of the FC.

If it's a simpler XML routine, then as long as you're under the FC set range, you're free to move.

i understand that but the thing is i want to take control of the bot combat movement.Instead of letting the bot move to target i want my own move to target logic and no i dont want XML file i prefer raw C# code which i can have full control of my stuff.Btw i dont want to use the MovementPulse event which i think is a bad idea because it might cause some issue.I guess the only way to do that is probably replace the farming state with ur own state.

3 hours ago, Remkoz01 said:

i understand that but the thing is i want to take control of the bot combat movement.Instead of letting the bot move to target i want my own move to target logic and no i dont want XML file i prefer raw C# code which i can have full control of my stuff.Btw i dont want to use the MovementPulse event which i think is a bad idea because it might cause some issue.I guess the only way to do that is probably replace the farming state with ur own state.

exactly, if you want control over the incombat movement without depending on the standard movement you have to build your own combat state where you can handle the movement to the target, after engaging combat.

1 hour ago, Sye24 said:

He could always intercept the path and add his own.

dont really need a state.

I did try this but it end up badly. I using the state approach thought.

Yes i do know how FSM works and i already did several plugin by myself. I only want to know the best approach for the issue i facing.Btw thx for the help thought.

It could be that you will face some new Problems here and there. The Movement is called on several points inside Quester/Grinder and other Products. The only reliable way is to use your own product where you have full control over your movement (for example if you want to use keystroke movement instead of ctm).