Recovering corpse from Dungeon failing

Hello! I am working on a questing profile for 5 man runs on Wailing Caverns.

I use as base Orcush RFC profile (and Dungeon Party plugin):

When i start working on it, my bots could make corpse run from GY to the entrance of the instance without any problem.

Now, they are trying to catch the corpse following a straight line, going to wrong position on the mountains and running around.

I cant understand why the corpse run pathfinding changed like this.

Any help will be appreciated!

10 hours ago, Gregoryn82 said:

Hello! I am working on a questing profile for 5 man runs on Wailing Caverns.

I use as base Orcush RFC profile (and Dungeon Party plugin):

When i start working on it, my bots could make corpse run from GY to the entrance of the instance without any problem.

Now, they are trying to catch the corpse following a straight line, going to wrong position on the mountains and running around.

I cant understand why the corpse run pathfinding changed like this.

Any help will be appreciated!

Leave a comment there so Ordush knows.

I have seen the post, but haven't got time to look into it yet.
However getting your body has nothing to do with the dungeon plugin. That is 100% controlled by wrobot.
If it did work when you started, but it suddenly stopped working, my best suggestion is to make a copy of your current work, then backtrack until you find the culprit. That is what all of us programming stuff often end up having to do. Mainly because debugging is a bit hard with wrobot.

On 9/26/2021 at 2:02 AM, Ordush said:

I have seen the post, but haven't got time to look into it yet.
However getting your body has nothing to do with the dungeon plugin. That is 100% controlled by wrobot.
If it did work when you started, but it suddenly stopped working, my best suggestion is to make a copy of your current work, then backtrack until you find the culprit. That is what all of us programming stuff often end up having to do. Mainly because debugging is a bit hard with wrobot.

Hello, thanks for the answer! Plugin works very well itself, indeed!

Your idea of dungeon boting is very interesting, but it is very hard to keep 5 bots working together 🙂

I will try to backtrack but most propably i will move to next dungeon, SFK or SM.