Bot Review

Playingnaked

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I bought my first sub for this bot so far I'm pleased even tough I'm experincing some issues.

At the moment im only doing Archeo testing it out works like a charm.

But sometimes I get these issues listed bellow

- I find my chart dead and disconnected

- dismount in mid air almost dies left with 4k hp when I got 500k

- doesn't wanna loot arch stuff and keeps trying ( even when I don't have 200/200 )reloading the game/bot fixes it sometimes.

- get's stuck in the same path keeps trying to fly trough bridges, etc ( this make visible that your botting to nearby people)

- Auto solve puzzles - didn't work ( does work after some configuration ) http://%5Burl=

- Sometimes while digging for sites you encounter mobs 90% of the time it kill it with my fight profile and loots the mob and continues digging. But sometimes it doesn't loot the mob and the bot keep saying looting and it stays there doing nothing. restarting the bot/game and deleting cache + reinstalling the bot fixed it somehow. ( happened like 2-5 times ) might have done some bad config.

-

Fishing bot isn't working correctly for me.. it doesn't wanna click on the bait boob it keeps casting it all the time non stop until the school vanishes. if anyone could help me out with this it would be great!

Best Regards,

Playingnaked

PS: I got 6 rare artifacts in one night 4 epic 2 rare ( 1 pet, costume ) Very Happy by far.

Edited by Playingnaked

Hello Playingnaked, and ty for your review,

WOuld you be so kind as to upload a log when the bot does any of these tasks you are describing, so we can take a look at the debug menu as to what is actually going wrong.

Will do when it happens again but so far is good. I find myself disconnected tough when i leave for a certain period of time from the game ( sometimes dead sometimes stuck in a rock ) is this normal?

As for the fishing thing which i would really love to have it working soon it keeps saying casting in the log nothing more but will give you more info and log too it once I'm not so busy :)

"dismount in mid air almost dies left with 4k hp when I got 500k"

The dismounting in mid air is CRZ messing up.  Ive had this happen to me long before I got into botting.  Happens to a lot of people.

Debug] 22:11 - UnStuckFly() done.

[Debug] 22:11 - Error during mounting.

[Fight] 22:11 - Cast Survey (Survey)

[Normal] 22:12 - Go to Digsite Jaedenar Digsite

[Normal] 22:12 - Mounting fly mount Corrupted Fire Hawk

[Normal] 22:12 - Mounting failed

[Debug] 22:12 - Flying UnStuck - Statistics.Stucks updated, new value: 27.

[Debug] 22:12 - Flying UnStuck - lastPost = 4988.792 ; -432.4688 ; 318.9101 ; None

[Debug] 22:12 - UnStuckFly() done.

[Navigator] 22:12 - Long Move distance: 231.2863

[Normal] 22:12 - Mounting fly mount Corrupted Fire Hawk

[Normal] 22:12 - Mounting failed

[Debug] 22:12 - Flying UnStuck - Statistics.Stucks updated, new value: 28.

[Debug] 22:12 - Flying UnStuck - lastPost = 5004.738 ; -429.73 ; 319.528 ; None

[Debug] 22:12 - UnStuckFly() done.

[Debug] 22:12 - Error during mounting.

[Fight] 22:12 - Cast Survey (Survey)

[Normal] 22:12 - Black List Digsite: Jaedenar Digsite

[Debug] 22:12 - Digsite zone found: Name: Jaedenar Digsite - Distance =238.1801

***Edited by Twizt3dkitty to shorten post***

***other digsites found and listed here***

Never ends.

Success
[Navigator] 01:01 - Path Count: 2
[Normal] 01:01 - Mounting fly mount Corrupted Fire Hawk
[Normal] 01:01 - Dismount
[Fight] 01:01 - Cast Survey (Survey)
[Normal] 01:01 - Player dead
[Debug] 01:01 - Flying UnStuck - Statistics.Stucks updated, new value: 1.
[Debug] 01:01 - Flying UnStuck - lastPost = -10720 ; -1550.27 ; 1.91467 ; None
[Debug] 01:01 - UnStuckFly() done.

Stays like this for hours then dc :3

just to be posotive, you have flying unlocked across all zones yes?  Also make sure the spelling on your fire hawk is correct and case sensitive.  also try a different mount, the error is absolutely coming from your mount, the bot is not able to fly for some reason.  Let us know what happens when you try a new mount or verify spelling.  I personally use an Armored Blue Wind Rider.

Hi,

As twizt3dkitty has said try with different mount. If it don't solve problem remove your wrobot folder and reinstall it (don't edit settings and launch archeo bot).

Can you choose one mount for me on the list bellow that you can confirm it wont dismount me.

Ashs of alar
Time lost proto
Nether X-51
Prospect drake

I use this mounts combined with some transformation items so I do not look like Im some low level account botting my way trough.

When friends or random ppl whisper me in game I usally replay saying Im watching tv nothing much just semi afk while doing archeology bla bla.. I believe looking all cool and fancy is a good way to keep low believe it or not I found thid effective may sound really stupid and high ego crap but it worked quite well for me over the past 5-6 years of botting. Not once I've got banned and sometimes when people whisper you about your mount etc and you dont whisper back their most likley to go like " high ego bastard doesnt even responde"

As for for fishing bot is there any chance I can fix the bait thing, keeps casting non stop.

Thank you all for the comments.

PS. I also did some research that most likley 30% of the dismounts while botting are caused from CRZ ( Cross Realem Zone )

Regards.

Edited by Playingnaked

My fish bot works no problem, I would go ahead and reinstall, also I dont personally have any of those mounts to choose from,  But I can say that the ashs look alike (name escapes me, but its purpleish, and a guild vender mount) does not dismount me.

Cheers I will try Ashes then once I get home, but as for the fishing bot I can't seem to get it work... i tried everything keeps on casting and casting non ending untill the school of fish vanishes and then moves to someother school and does it again non-ending cycle.

Maybe I need to create my own profile, a stupid question when your recording your profile should you also cast in schools and fish in them like a the first 30mints just stay fishing in schools then stop and let the bot take over?

I personally dont use fishing profiles, I just fish in place in hidden areas in order to not be scene.  I did make a profile back in beta that I never released that ran up and down the river in four winds near galleon's spawn point.  All you need to do is run your toon along the outline, the problem is, when the bot found a pool, it couldnt always reach it without my help, IE standing on a specific rock, or using water walking, so i ended up not using it again.  GL with your mount thing though, be sure to keep us posted.

So it's good working fine no dismounts yet, sometimes it jumps from high places tough and dies :P mostly in elf's sites and gets stack trough the walls there to.

I know the place your talking about and that's where allot of fish schools spawn I'm trying to make one profile that fish schools only because thats where you get the turtle from.. And being a DK is an advantage for me since I have path of frost and it walks over water.. but I have no idea how to configure this all I need to learn more.

Normal] 23:12 - Loot Night Elf Archaeology Find
[Fight] 23:12 - Cast Survey (Survey)
[Normal] 23:12 - Mounting fly mount Ashes of Al'ar
[Normal] 23:12 - Dismount
[Normal] 23:13 - Player dead
[Normal] 23:13 - Player dead

Nah didn't fix it.. Getting stuck in places as well more often... also crashed my game while going down in air and bot said teleported* but wasn't true probably the dc mad him think that.