Wrobot error

Rafaelbragan

Hello guys, i have an error when a choose the product then click on start button. I was using the bot normally then it crashed. After that error the bot starts the job and after 1 or 2 minutes stops. Anys sugestions?? I already used ccleaner to clean de temp folder, anti-spyware, restart the computer and have no changes.

My pc is portuguese language and the error says: unexpected char.

post-1544-0-31137600-1403264740_thumb.jp

I cleaned my log folder before start the bot again.

here is the final code from log file:

<font color="Red">[E] 22:07:46 - Connection error, close bot, you have probably launched 2 times bot with same license key.<br> </font><br><font color="Red">[E] 22:07:46 - System.Char[]<br> </font><br><font color="Black">22:07:46 - Stop Grinder Complete</font><br><font color="Red">[E] 22:07:46 - Error injection<br> </font><br><font color="Black">22:07:47 - Stop Grinder Complete</font><br><font color="Black">22:07:47 - Dispose Grinder Complete</font><br>

is it enougth? Do you want the complete file? 

Hello,
Can you try to disable your antivirus and firewall (don't forget windows firewall).
And are you sure to not launch wrobot several time at the same time with same license key?

Hello,
Can you try to disable your antivirus and firewall (don't forget windows firewall).
And are you sure to not launch wrobot several time at the same time with same license key?

Yes Droidz, i'm sure i didn't launched the bot many times, and e don't have an antivirus and my firewall already have wrobot in the exceptions. There is possible that someone hacked my license? can u change my license serial? Any idea?

Thanks for the support.

Awful support!! All of u dont reply my posts. I already use this bot for several months and i contributed for the community with profiles and now that i need help all of you dont talk anything!! AWFUL SUPPORT!

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I have reset your key (you can found your new license key here: http://wrobot.eu/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=purchases )

I have also added free days at your subscription.

Tell me if problem is not resolved I'll refund your subscription.

• 4 weeks later...