Wrotation 5.4.8

Xkirito

Hey, im pretty sure the problem is with the wRobot, i have tried other fight classes, and even created one and they all have the same result, they crash after 2-3 minutes.

The attached fightclass is the one i created with the fight class editor, it spams this error: wrobot LuaBot > Current block is closed before end of file.
If anyone could take a look at it and would have a clue why wow closes after 2-3 minutes i would really appreciate it.

mw-orb.xml

Edit: If wrobot is just injected and the bot is not "started" the game closes after ~5 mins

The first fightclass seems to attach the same event a significant number of times, whereas it should be done only once.

In your second (xml shared), you spam lua code , but this lua code is incorrect.

Try with download fightclass (or without to be sure)

As i said, i tried without anything, just wrobot injected and still crashes after 4-5 minutes
Also is there any way to prevent it from spamming? I made this xml with the fight class editor

• 6 months later...

Not an answer, but wRotation work for me on Tauri 

Edit - a couple hours after posting this, logging back into Tauri and see there is ban. wRotation only, no hooks. Got to level over level 40