Auto quest.. how to validate?

Gils

Bonjour,

I just started to make a quest helper but i got a problem. when I finish the quest What I do Best, i don't know how to turn it in because it isn't bound to an item or a npc. I mean I have a tiny window opening on the side of the screen which i have to click on to validate the quest.

How do I do to solve this?

Merci

Hello,

In "Quest order editor" add action "RunCode" after "pulse" with param:

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Quest.CompleteQuest();

You can add wait time to wait then window appear:

Thread.Sleep(3500);
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Quest.CompleteQuest();

3500 is given in ms? Just to know how it works :)

I'm going to start working on the alliance 1-90 profile (I just joined a few days again ago) and I wanted to know, to introduce a specific way to get somewhere, how can I do?

Ho I forgot, what is the command to pick up the next quest according to the fact that there is no npc neither?

Ty

3500 is given in ms? Just to know how it works :)

I'm going to start working on the alliance 1-90 profile (I just joined a few days again ago) and I wanted to know, to introduce a specific way to get somewhere, how can I do?

Ty

could you create a thread and give us some progress steps about your project? :)

Hey, i do know how to create quest profile, where I got stuck is with those npc less quests.

I ran the droidz profile lvl 1 human, it worked nicely but i was surprised to see that the bot has jumped from a profile to an other. Shall have to see how that happened.

btw i'm starting from there. Does it has any importance if my game is currently in french?

I feel like it could be a problem?

3500 is in ms.

Prefer make your quests profiles with profile delivered with the bot is created in C# it is not easy).

My game also is in French, not problem.

To change profile automatically use action "Load Profile" in "Quest order editor".