Regeneration state

Weer36

WRobot already does this. It only kinda-sorta works.

Long story short, it's extremely difficult, especially because every server and expansion has a different resurrection and aggro radius and you can never fully avoid mobs.

Especially if they keep moving as you're trying to find a safe spot. It's best to just have a profile that will not put you into spots where you're likely to die in a dead lock or write code that makes you escape from combat, either before dying or so you are then in a safe spot to rezz.

So Your's answer is "google it", well, TYVM! Thank a lot. And... thank ine more time, it's very helpful. Or helpless... sorry for my bad english

image.png.4993ce9178d891c1a599bc63923b7e3e.png

Translate my question "it possible to make public method" please in usual english, which translate into understandable for everyone. IDK why You answer to me, that wrobot already do this. Do what??

I never told you to Google it. I told you to the class is https://wrobot.eu/byme/doc/html/T-wManager.Wow.Bot.States.Resurrect.htm

You can create a new instance and then call Run on it. But you need to decompile it if you ACTUALLY want to look at the code.

If you think you can just call "rezz in safe spot pls", it doesn't work like that. I told you from the start, WRobot already does it. That's as good as it will get.

I promise you, you will not be able to write better code. I've spent days on it myself back in the day.

I got You all. I asked for using kinda "FindSavePoint" method for avoiding in my case, not for resurrect. Resurrect state I just called cuz bot using safe point for resurrecting.