lsabakal

var pos = new Vector3(x, y, z); 
        int clickonobject = 0; 

GoToTask.ToPosition(pos);
        while (MovementManager.InMovement)
        {
            Thread.Sleep(250);
        }
        if (ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(pos) < 3)
        {
            Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(clickonobject).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress);
            Thread.Sleep(500);

}
        return true;

int clickonobject = 0;

Replace '0' with the actual entry of the object you want to interact with.

Also make sure x, y and z are the correct coordinates of the object.

32 minutes ago, Zer0 said:
int clickonobject = 0;

Replace '0' with the actual entry of the object you want to interact with.

Also make sure x, y and z are the correct coordinates of the object.

var pos = new Vector3(10034.75, -7000.305, 61.57602);
int clickonobject = 184502;

GoToTask.ToPosition(pos);
        while (MovementManager.InMovement)
        {
            Thread.Sleep(250);
        }
        if (ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(pos) < 3)
        {
            Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(clickonobject).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress);
            Thread.Sleep(500);
        }
        return true;

You need to spend some time on figuring out how to actually use the quester. In the quester profile, you can use Pickup, Run and TurnIn. 

Pickup will pick up the quest if it's neither completed nor in your log, run will run it if currently in your log and Turnin will go to the marked turn in NPC if the quest is in your log and marked completely.

For what you seem to want to do, you can just use the quest editor and likely don't need to write a single line of code. There's a guide and tutorial section in the forums. There are even video guides.

7 minutes ago, Matenia said:

You need to spend some time on figuring out how to actually use the quester. In the quester profile, you can use Pickup, Run and TurnIn. 

Pickup will pick up the quest if it's neither completed nor in your log, run will run it if currently in your log and Turnin will go to the marked turn in NPC if the quest is in your log and marked completely.

For what you seem to want to do, you can just use the quest editor and likely don't need to write a single line of code. There's a guide and tutorial section in the forums. There are even video guides.

My problem not in the quester, by some reason the quester just wont follow to the object.
The quest don't required the object to be compleated, its just need to leave the location where the quest is picked up.
So my probles is, the quster pick up the quest, and them should run to the object coordinates to interact with it, but it wond to it at all.
a bit latter capture some video abaut my problem.