1.12 issues

Heya,

using the bot on a 1.12 client/server im struggeling with the following issues:

Booty Bay pathing: The bot is able to get a path out but not in. Going in the bot swims around and get stuck when trying to get out of the water. 

Taxis/Flight Path: The bot prefers running most of the time, i tried playing around with the settings and a flightmaster plugin for vanilla but cant make it work correctly. He still skips most paths and runs 30min instead.

Battlegrounder: Only queues up for battleground but dont move/follow the profile. Doesnt attack anyone

To town on full bags: Is sometimes ignored too, but working most of the time. Not sure when it bugs out

Is any1 else running into the issues too or is it maybe server related?

Booty Bay was fixed, so could be custom client. You can create offmesh connections - tons of forum threads explaining. I've posted some code examples of how to add custom pathing.

Taxis: Always been an issue, you can try any of the free flightmaster plugins available for many expansions. May have to adjust them yourself as needed - especially FNV's is really old by now. This could be server/custom client related for you though.

Battlegrounder: Profiles will work if you turn off free mode or whateever. Threads on the forums explain this already. The last guy who asked got a wall of text response. I'm sure you can find the threads.

Not sure - never seen it bug out, but I replaced the ToTown state with my own in HMP anyway.