Arcane mage fight class will not attack.

Koala590

I'm trying to fix the arcane mage fight class.  Since 6.0 released I cannot get wrobot to attack mobs.  I tried automaton as well as 2 different arcane mage fight classes to grind mobs, nothing will attack.

The profiles I use are Ohren's arcane mage and a variation on that I made.  I took out mage bomb since I am not using nether tempest but everything appears correct otherwise.  Anyone know why it won't attack?

Ok, did a debug and found it is saying I don't "know" my spells.  How do I fix this?

I believe I know why the arcane mage fight classes are not working.  Click on Create Fight Class and go to the drop down list beside Add Spell ... Arcane Blast and Arcane Barrage are missing from the list.

I found a temporary solution.  I changed know spell in the options to false and now it will cast, but it appears these 2 spells got lost and need added back into the bot.

Also using CastSpellByName("Spell Name") as the name and changing the second to last option for the spell (something about not being a spell, is LUA) to true. I do not like the way MMORobot handles these, so I am going to be talking to Droidz about spell names.