Instance Trash Farm

Phyriel

Hi I want to make a simple profile for farming trash in instance but I struggle with finding proper way to set "if condition complete" for my trash killing part so it stops at some point and proceed to leave instance. I'm looking for a proper command that is like "after 40 mobs killed" or "When no mobs around for more than 1 minute". I dunno I'm not a programist so I have no clue how to invent these spells, all I have is some simple logic I follow but I don't have any "know-how" to back it up so... help me:P 

p.s i attach my file so you guys could review, i left if complete condition blank in my CLEARROOM part so now what it does is enter instance and leave right away. I can force it to kill mobs by using if complete condition return (wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.ContinentId != (int)wManager.Wow.Enums.ContinentId.GrimBatolRaid); but it makes it impossible to leave instance then (because this condition will never be true while inside GrimBatolRaid) so its just a half measure. 

Bastion.xml

Ok dont mind the first post, I got this covered already. But now I got a different problem, I want to expand the script so it starts from further away (from vendor place) so I set the next killandloot quest and marker it as "is grinder", added a lot of hotspots to fly to instance but when I launch it, it acts very crazy it flies up and down and doesn't manage to follow path marked by hotspots. So I made a grinder profile just to see if it can fly at all and it seems in grinder it has no problems to follow path strictly when I record it... so I compared xml files for both hotspots vectors in quester xml and in grinder xml and it seems they are nearly the same with the difference in that: grinder use <Vectors3> // </Vectors3> in its xml and puts all the other hotspots vectors inside it. In quester they are not brought together as a path hence it jumps around and fail to fly nice and easy. I tried to implement that feature into quester XML but then when I tried to open that file in quest editor it either haven't recorded ANY hotspots at all or produced compile error. 

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have reply by private message 

Since your message I have added quest type "Follow Path", you can use it with option "Current quest completed when at the latest position".

Instead ContinentID, you can check AreaId: wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.AreaId