Condition "Hostile Unit Near (Target)" never true

Vaioui

in actuall raids, i can confirm this (i made a bug ticket since a year ago). but on the free field it works. (I use this on my Combat Rogue Profile) .

I do a look on your warrior profile....

edit: No Problem Found. Sweeping strike will be done.

Just a point

If we have a party member within the field, "hostile unit near target" is always false

if we are alone (then no party member), the formula works fine

if we are in a party and no party member in the field, the formula works fine.

Hello,

Wait next update, the problem has been caused probably because this condition counted only mobs in combat with your character and not in combat (mobs in combat with party members are ignored). I have fixed it, now all hostile mobs are count.

Tell me if you problem is resolved with next update. 

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a problem with hostile Targets calculation. At Blackhand Phase 1 my profile is constantly doing AoE damage, but there is only one target available. Phase 2 and 3 works fine again. I have the option "hostile Unit near target = 4 and Range = 8".

Maybe "hostile unit near" reacts on the falling debris from Blackhand's Demolition?

There seems to be a problem with hostile Targets calculation. At Blackhand Phase 1 my profile is constantly doing AoE damage, but there is only one target available. Phase 2 and 3 works fine again. I have the option "hostile Unit near target = 4 and Range = 8".

Maybe "hostile unit near" reacts on the falling debris from Blackhand's Demolition?

Do you can interact with the debris? If yes what is the name of debris in game?

This spell summon npc: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=156480/rubble-pile >Effect #1 Summon ( Rubble Pile)

Replace "Hostile Unit Near Target" condition by "C Sharp Code" condition and add this code:

ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitHostile().Count(u => u.Position.DistanceTo(ObjectManager.Target.Position) <= 8 && u.Entry != 77405 && u.Guid != ObjectManager.Pet.Guid && wManager.Wow.Helpers.UnitCanAttack.CanAttack(u.GetBaseAddress, ObjectManager.Me.GetBaseAddress)) >= 4

(you can replace 8 by range and 4 by number of npc required, 77405 is entry id of npc Rubble Pile)