Holy Paladin Fight Classes don't work

Vaioui

Hi,

I tried to develop a Holy Paladin Fight Class. I made at first one which automatically selects injured party/raid members. As this seems not really to work I developed a profile where I target group members by myself. But this does not work either.

I tried to heal Proofing Grounds, but my Healer just stands still and does nothing, in each case. Can you help me to setup this healing profile?

I also made a switch for Group Healing via macro. But this does not work either.

/run if aoeHeal == 1 then aoeHeal = 0; print("AOE-Heal deactivated") else aoeHeal = 1; print("AOE-Heal activated") end

See attached my 3 profiles.

Thank you in advance.

Holy Paladin (Party).xml

Holy Paladin (Raid).xml

Holy Paladin.xml

Hello,

When you use spell option "For friends (party)", you need to add spell range (use the condition "Target Distance" for it).

You have a lot of spells with option "Not spell, is lua script" at "True", please put "False" (except for lua code "--HealTarget--").

You can also put "False" at the spell option "Combat only".

Do not hesitate to activate "Debug mode" on the spell to show in your log why the spell is not launched.

I will try it later. What shall I put in Target Distance, if it is a AoE Spell without a distance?

Which product should I choose to use a healing profile? WRotation or Party? Currently I'm using WRotation. Should I enable the option "Attack all Targets(Friends also)"?

I added your suggestions, but nothing happens. I get for Flash of Light these debug output:

[D] 21:06:07 - Spell(string spellName): spellName=Holy Prism, Id found: 114165, Name found: Holy Prism, NameInGame found: Heiliges Prisma, know = True
[D] 21:06:07 - Spell(string spellName): spellName=Holy Shock, Id found: 20473, Name found: Holy Shock, NameInGame found: Heiliger Schock, know = True
[D] 21:06:07 - Spell(string spellName): spellName=Eternal Flame, Id found: 114163, Name found: Eternal Flame, NameInGame found: Ewige Flamme, know = True
[D] 21:06:07 - Spell(string spellName): spellName=Flash of Light, Id found: 19750, Name found: Flash of Light, NameInGame found: Lichtblitz, know = True
[D] 21:06:07 - Spell(string spellName): spellName=Holy Light, Id found: 82326, Name found: Holy Light, NameInGame found: Heiliges Licht, know = True
[D] 21:06:07 - Spell(string spellName): spellName=Crusader Strike, Id found: 35395, Name found: Crusader Strike, NameInGame found: Kreuzfahrerstoß, know = True
[D] 21:06:07 - Spell(string spellName): spellName=Holy Light, Id found: 82326, Name found: Holy Light, NameInGame found: Heiliges Licht, know = True
[D] 21:06:07 - Flash of Light - NeedToRun = false - condition
[D] 21:06:07 - Flash of Light - NeedToRun time to execute: 0
[D] 21:06:08 - Flash of Light - NeedToRun = false - condition
[D] 21:06:08 - Flash of Light - NeedToRun time to execute: 0
[D] 21:06:08 - Flash of Light - NeedToRun time to execute: 16
[D] 21:06:08 - Flash of Light - NeedToRun time to execute: 0

For AOE spell look this sample: 

If you want keep control of your character and select manually friends targets use WRotation bot (and don't use spell option "For friends (party)").

If you want than WRobot manage character movement and targets (and if you use fightclass in group) you need to use product "Party" and use spell option "For friends (party)".

I think, you want keep caracter control, for it:

1. Select product WRotation.
  2. "Manage character roation, range and target" > Off.
  3. "Attack all selected targets..." > Off.
  4. Now create fightclass and add spell "Flash of Light".
  5. In "Spell settings" > "Check if know spell, is usable and good distance" to "False", "Combat only" to "False".
  6. Add condition "Know Spell" > "Flash of Light" > True
  7. Add condition "Is Spell Usable" > "Flash of Light" > True
  8. Add condition "Target Distance" > "Smaller" > 40
  9. Add condition "Target Is Player" > "True"
  10. Add condition "Target Health Percent" > "Smaller" >  70

Result: Flash of Light TEST.xml

• 9 months later...