WOD Fishing no longer working

ernvato21

Sometime around 4:30 PM CST, there was an update to WOW.  After that my WRobot client no longer displays my characters name after logging in, instead it shows "???"  (not sure if this is related).  One thing I immediately noticed is the fisherbot appears to work, however when it attempts to loot what is caught, nothing is looted and it just recasts again.  It's almost as if the recast is interrupting the loot process.  Can this be adjusted? or is there a fix coming up?

Same, My character name now shows variations of ??? or S??  with the ? actually being in a black diamond, changes for each character I log.

Fishing, does 'appears' to work, but it wont loot, nor am I earning any levels, when I turn of Wrobot, it will auto loot and I can earn fishing levels, So I am not sure what is happening, a few errors as of today as mentioned above. I have not testing anything else other than milling, but what I found is that my list of herb vanished within the settings and I had to re-enter them again. But milling works.

Hello,

Sorry, the problem is resolved with new WRobot update.

Thx Droidz for your help, I have confirmed this is now fixed :)

Thx again

<script type="text/javascript" src="/pagespeed_static/js_defer.pbrP1whUgE.js"></script>