Voidtalon of the Dark Star

KnightRyder

So I've been trying to come up of a way to try and get WRobot to farm this. So far, best I can come up with is to setup a custom grinder profile by several of the known spawn points, and set it to harvest ID 239828 which is the Edge of Reality portal. Only other thing I can think of is just to somehow be alerted when it finds it.

I would perfer to just have the bot stand in one spawn and wait for it to spawn, but I don't know how to get it to do that except with fisherbot, and that doesn't harvest anything.

So I'm looking for input and suggestions from other people. Got anything to share?

/run local f,x = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent);f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function() if GameTooltipTextLeft1:GetText() == "Edge of Reality" then PlaySoundKitID(11466, "master", true); if not x then Screenshot(); x=true; end end end)

What this macro will do is play a sound (YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!) whenever the tooltip shows "Edge of Reality".
Requires you to position yourself and your cursor in such a way that if the portal spawns your cursor will be over it, showing the tooltip and triggering the sound.

It's good for a single spawn spot.

How do you set to harvest the Edge of Reality? Just put the ID under General Settings > Looting and Farming Options >Harvest object ?

I assume that's how to do it. Kinda why I posted here. 

Would that macro work with WRobot? even if im alt tabbed or somehow not have my cursor on wow? 

The macro will only work if you have the mouse cursor over the Edge of Reality. WoW has to be on main screen, no Alt TAB

Hello, if it is like this video,

Add http://www.wowhead.com/object=239828and http://www.wowhead.com/object=239901 in objects at harvest (in "advanced general settings" tab "Looting..."):

In "advanced general settings" tab "security..." desactivate option "Close if TP..."

Activate this plugin to accept popup message (when you click on portal):