Is Wrobot safe from banwave?

Soisolsae

I recommended this to more than 15 people―none of them hasn't been banned so far.

although It seems that we are perfectly safe from this banwave, I cannot be sure of that.

Rumors fly that Blizzard are sequentially banning bot users.

I'm sure it's just a rumor, but certainly this opinion is convincing when you consider 24/7 heavy user wasn't banned.

My question is:

1. is ban process stepwise?(Is banwave finished?)

2. IS WROBOT SAFE FROM BANWAVE?

thx for making lovely one.

Hello,

I have reply here:

1. is ban process stepwise?(Is banwave finished?)
I ignore, but it is possible that bliz takes several days to ban all flagged accounts.

This ban wave does not affect the WRobot users.

This ban wave does not affect the WRobot users.

and again...THIS...!!! For future ban waves maybe we are the first they will know about that.

It depends on the fightclass you use, on the profile you use, on Droidz programming and your game play.

and again...THIS...!!! For future ban waves maybe we are the first they will know about that.

It depends on the fightclass you use, on the profile you use, on Droidz programming and your game play.

Ok, fuckin cool.

I used my own Pet battle profiles/orhen's combat profiles. PLZ GOD!1!@#!!!@#!@#

You'll be good man, I heard nothing of any other bots being detected yet or giving bans and I'm on all the forums for it. The reason they got caught is because blizzard added a new 32 bit mode scanner into one of the patches. They always scanned 64 bit. But just recently did the 32 bit step.. they need further encryption if honorbuddy wants to save itself. But people are moving bots because honorbuddy has kinda always been the center focus of the botting community.