Updated Files - READ ME

VoidWalker

Hello!

Is there ANY Possible way that we can have a massive update filled with new WoD files?

I notice a lot of people want this.

SO;
If anybody would like to help me (Possibly 2 others) Create a heap load of WoD profiles, message me ASAP! I'm starting on this huge project today. The more people we have, the faster we can get things done.

Reefer,

Creating profiles is quite simple. Considering there can be different jobs. Like drawing paths, pretty easy.

I'm creating a Skype group chat for this project, let me know if you'd like in!

Some ideas so far are: Primal Spirit grinder, Apexis Crystal grinder, Complex PvE & PvP fight classes for every class, and more!

Might be able to work something out with you. Trying to get my quest profiles going here. But i gotta relearn everything because i quit for a long time. so its taking a bit for the c# coding to get back in lol.

More than happy to lead a hand with profiles.Just no quest profiles I hate doing them :p Grinding/farming profiles however I do like doing.

Sweet!

Add me on Skype: pill0wman

I will add you to the dev group chat.

- And if you have a specific liking for certain profiles, do them :P I have tons of time so I'll work on questing profiles & long route grinders.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Do you want custom group title (like Support/Beta Tester)? And personal forum?

VoidWalker my requested by private message if I can help, and yes I can, if you need any help do not hesitate to request me what you want.

I have posted some gatherer profiles for WoD the last days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Droidz! Sorry for the MAJOR delay. Just got back from a vacation with family, bad deal with grandparents & some death in the family.

I would like Support/Tester if possible. 

Currently picking up on some gathering profiles that I started a week or so ago.