Profile positions and "Action" column

Droidz

Hello,

With this feature you can say at WRobot of jump, go to town, mount... when he goes to location where an action command is configured.

List of Actions:

jump
left
right
land
watersurface
mount
dismount
totown
stopmove
stopmoveto
c#: [CODE_C#]
lua: [CODE_LUA]
vb: [CODE_VB.NET]
luabot: [CODE_LUA_BOT]

Sample of use:

Sans titre.png

ps: You can found some c# code here: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2681-snippets-codes-for-quest-profiles/

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Profil for making the Dungeon (The Vortex Pinnacle) and at a moment i have to jump and clic rignt in a vortex for going to the next plateform....

I'll find how jumping, but how clic right ?

Without this, i can't do the following of the instance.

Thank you.

AAA - Cime du Vortex.xml

• 1 month later...
On 19/06/2016 at 4:09 PM, Philippe said:

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Profil for making the Dungeon (The Vortex Pinnacle) and at a moment i have to jump and clic rignt in a vortex for going to the next plateform....

I'll find how jumping, but how clic right ?

Without this, i can't do the following of the instance.

Thank you.

AAA - Cime du Vortex.xml

Hello,

c#: new System.Threading.Thread(() => { wManager.Wow.Helpers.Keybindings.PressKeybindings(wManager.Wow.Enums.Keybindings.JUMP, 250); for (var i = 0; i < 30; i++) { wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetNearestWoWUnit(wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitByEntry(45455)).GetBaseAddress, false, true); System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(350); }}).Start();

AAA - Cime du Vortex EDITED.xml

• 5 years later...

Hello Droidz

I'm farming Hellfire Ramparts, I set 3 rounds for 1 loop and then start totown sequence. But I found the totown command doesn't work. Maybe my syntax is not correct?

<Vector3 X="---" Y="----" Z="---" Action="totown" />

Can you show me how to make it work>?

9 hours ago, lynx9999 said:

Hello Droidz

I'm farming Hellfire Ramparts, I set 3 rounds for 1 loop and then start totown sequence. But I found the totown command doesn't work. Maybe my syntax is not correct?

<Vector3 X="---" Y="----" Z="---" Action="totown" />

Can you show me how to make it work>?

Hello,

Do you have information in the log? Do you have any sellers in your 'NPC DB' (or in the profile)? Are the settings correct?

12 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

Do you have information in the log? Do you have any sellers in your 'NPC DB' (or in the profile)? Are the settings correct?

I think I have fixed it. Or there are other problems happen before this sequence so I dont know if I have fixed it.....

thank you,