Check if you're behind the target

Ohren

I'm working on this Feral Druid class (still) and I STILL can't manage to get my lua script to work. Idk if it's just noob-ness at 5AM or what.. xP

I need to only cast Shred if I am behind a target. The only LUA functions I've been able to find involving this are from Emulated servers. >.<

Yes, that works perfectly!

(System.Math.Abs(ObjectManager.Me.Rotation - ObjectManager.Target.Rotation) < 0.6f)

Even though I'm not quite sure exactly how it works... Why aren't you some software tech for some fortune 500 company? :P

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get this to work, for some reason it keeps casting Shred even though the target is facing me. Has anything changed since this post?

I removed it and did the log to show it worked fine without then added it in and did the log so you could see the constant repetitive attempts towards the end there.

It's almost like it checks when it initially tries and if it's successful then all is good - but if it fails it keeps on trying to shred even though the mob has now turned to face you.

Log attached.

Thoughts?

LOG - 13 Apr 2013 09H13.html

It would be if it worked :(

Try with this code:

(System.Math.Abs(ObjectManager.Me.Rotation - ObjectManager.Target.Rotation) < 0.35f)
(wow object rotation is in radians, -pi at +pi)